You know when you've been watching AVATAR too much when...

Started by 'Oma Tirea, December 26, 2010, 11:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Quote from: Syulang on August 07, 2011, 05:40:43 AM
when you look at someone's foot and think it's strange that they have five toes  ;D ;D

Or at someone's hand and you think it's strange they have 5 fingers.

When you're constantly trying to shove your pinky behind your other fingers to make your hand look like a Na'vi hand.

When you see a car with a zebra stripe paint job and it gives you the idea for a Na'vi stripe paint job.

When you have the music playing in your head constantly throughout the day.

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Äteya

I think a Na'vi paint job would be cool. 8) Maybe when I get a car I can have one. :)

Swoka Ikran

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on August 07, 2011, 05:45:07 AM
When you see a car with a zebra stripe paint job and it gives you the idea for a Na'vi stripe paint job.
I saw a car like this back in April on the way to college...it had stripes in 3 shades of blue (one of which was very dark navy). If that car didn't have the navy, it could've been a Na'vi paint job. The car itself was a Prius...
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Quote from: Swoka Ikran on August 07, 2011, 10:51:23 AM
I saw a car like this back in April on the way to college...it had stripes in 3 shades of blue (one of which was very dark navy). If that car didn't have the navy, it could've been a Na'vi paint job. The car itself was a Prius...

That's so epic! :o <3

Irtaviš Ačankif

When my reality checks in lucid dreams stop working since:

1. I look at your hands in a dream and see four blue fingers. I just think...of course, I'm a Na'vi!  ;D
2. I try to pinch my nose and I can still breathe...no problem...Na'vi noses can't be pinched at all!

And you actually continue to have dreams about Pandora even though you've lost half of your ability to lucid dream.
Previously Ithisa Kīranem, Uniltìrantokx te Skxawng.

Name from my Sakaš conlang, from Sakasul Ältäbisäl Acarankïp

"First name" is Ačankif, not Eltabiš! In Na'vi, Atsankip.

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Quote from: Swoka Ikran on August 07, 2011, 10:51:23 AM

Holy cheese that's such a win!

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Syulang

When you're constantly trying to shove your pinky behind your other fingers to make your hand look like a Na'vi hand.
When you have the music playing in your head constantly throughout the day.

I totally do these too  ;D
Oel ayngati kameie ma oeyä aysmukan sì aysmuke ulte Eywa ayngahu livu

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

Äteya

I know this is off topic, but you can lose your lucid dreaming ability? :o
How?

Irtaviš Ačankif

Lucid dreaming is all about reality checks, like checking your hands to see if they are strange or looking at clocks to see if they go at the right speed. If reality checks start to fail you start to lose your lucid abilities. Lucid dream is simply defined as "a dream in which you know you are dreaming."

Anyway, I've developed a new reality check: turn around, and if you have a kxetse, then you are dreaming.  ;D ;D

Amaya

Quote from: Uniltìrantokx te Skxawng on August 08, 2011, 12:39:46 AM
Lucid dreaming is all about reality checks, like checking your hands to see if they are strange or looking at clocks to see if they go at the right speed. If reality checks start to fail you start to lose your lucid abilities. Lucid dream is simply defined as "a dream in which you know you are dreaming."

Anyway, I've developed a new reality check: turn around, and if you have a kxetse, then you are dreaming.  ;D ;D

For people trying to learn how to lucid dream it's about reality checks.  For those of us who just lucid dream automatically we don't need tools like that :P

The point of lucid dreaming isn't just to "reality check" it's to, once you're in the dream, mold the dream world to what you want it to be or do, after all.  If you spend your whole time just trying to check if you're dreaming or not then what's the point?

Anyway, YKYBWATM when you start dreaming about other people on the forum in your Avatar dreams... or should that be YKYBOLNTMW

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Amaya on August 08, 2011, 12:55:02 AM
Anyway, YKYBWATM when you start dreaming about other people on the forum in your Avatar dreams...

Kinda guilty of this myself :P

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Syulang

Quote from: Uniltìrantokx te Skxawng on August 08, 2011, 12:39:46 AM
Anyway, I've developed a new reality check: turn around, and if you have a kxetse, then you are dreaming.  ;D ;D
hrh.  ;D I wish I could dream that I had a kxetse  ;D

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

Äteya

I don't do anything special to lucid dream so I guess that means I can't lose it. :)

Txura Rolyu

I have caught myself dreaming but it is at random. Still havent had my time running through the forests and chasing my tail in circles like a dog.  ;D

I havent watched AVTR in a long time, but I have listened to the soundtrack enough that I start humming the songs even when other songs might be playing around me.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Irtaviš Ačankif

YKYBWATM when you actually dream of WATCHING Avatar  ;D

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Quote from: Uniltìrantokx te Skxawng on August 08, 2011, 08:30:58 PM
YKYBWATM when you actually dream of WATCHING Avatar  ;D

BIG WIN. hrh :D Or, when you dream you are on LN! ;D

Txura Rolyu

Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Syulang

when you're listening to the teachers give you information about the snow trip and they say we can bring movies for the coach trip and you immediatley think "AVATAR!!!"  ;D  ;D

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

Txura Rolyu

I think any true AVTR fan would want AVTR to watch on a coach ride.  ;D

Syulang

Quote from: Txura Rolyu on August 13, 2011, 10:25:34 PM
I think any true AVTR fan would want AVTR to watch on a coach ride.  ;D
Fi'u definately, hrh  ;D

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia