You know when you've been watching AVATAR too much when...

Started by 'Oma Tirea, December 26, 2010, 11:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txura Rolyu

At least she likes it enough to watch it with you. That is all that really counts.  ;)
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Syulang

Quote from: Txura Rolyu on August 29, 2011, 12:10:56 PM
At least she likes it enough to watch it with you. That is all that really counts.  ;)

Srane, oe mllte.  ;)
Oel ayngati kameie ma oeyä aysmukan sì aysmuke ulte Eywa ayngahu livu

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Quote from: Txura Rolyu on August 29, 2011, 12:24:32 AM
You know you have been watching it too long when you plan to watch it when your AVTR friend comes to see you.  ;D

And who might THAT be hmm? ;)

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

Txura Rolyu

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on August 29, 2011, 11:55:55 PM
You know you have been watching it too long when you plan to watch it when your AVTR friend comes to see you.  ;D

-Txonä Rolyu

Well he is another singer like I am and will be attending the same University as me...  :-\  ;D
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Txura Rolyu on August 30, 2011, 12:53:12 AM
Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on August 29, 2011, 11:55:55 PM

-Txonä Rolyu

Well he is another singer like I am and will be attending the same University as me...  :-\  ;D

Could it be the mesute with Rolyu in their names? ::) ;D

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Syulang

When your watching a boring show and thinking, "My time could be better spent watching Avatar"  ;D

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

Syulang

;D When these happen:

I was walking to my sport room from food tech, and a couple of people were a few metres in front of me, pushing around the guy I'm... interested in  :-[ for a laugh, they weren't actually being mean, but I seriously felt like hissing. I had to clench my teeth hard to stop myself form baring them, hrh

I started yoga today for sport, I've done it a couple of times before, it is quite relaxing. Anyway, we were doing this excerise where all of us and the yoga teahcer were sitting in a circle, and we had to lay our hand on our knees, leane forward and sway in a circle. I was like "This really reminds me of that scene in Avatar".  ;D

And then some 12-13 year old kid said 'This is like Avatar' and some other kid said 'that's the worst movie ever' so some other kid says 'I fell asleep like 5 minutes into that movie', I felt like hissing at them, too.  >:(

The yoga teacher even said 'I had to leave like an our into that movie, I felt like I was going to vomit from the 3D', hrh.

For me, the 3D and seeing Avatar for the first time was just.... awesome and beautiful!  ;D

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

archaic

The 3D was never a problem for me. I guess some folks don't react so well to it.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Txura Rolyu

Well it had something to do with the frame rate and being almost strobe like for some people which caused them to get dizzy and feel sick.

All of your examples ma Syulang are very funny. I hope you will have good luck with the boy you have interests in.  ;) May Eywa guide your thoughts.

archaic

Quote from: Amaya on August 28, 2011, 07:57:33 PM
Quote from: Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite on August 28, 2011, 04:55:45 PM
you know you're watching Avatar too much when you get to the point where you actually need a break from it so that you can rediscover it's beauty without getting just a tad bit annoyed that you know every second by heart :D don't get me wrong, if I could only watch one movie for the rest of my life it would be Avatar, and I would watch it over and over again in a day, but there is a point when I get to be like, *mouthing words... thinks, 'something new should happen..'* :P

;D ;D ;D ;D this is why I write fanfic. ;)
This. :(
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Syulang

Quote from: Txura Rolyu on September 01, 2011, 12:55:41 PM
Well it had something to do with the frame rate and being almost strobe like for some people which caused them to get dizzy and feel sick.

All of your examples ma Syulang are very funny. I hope you will have good luck with the boy you have interests in.  ;) May Eywa guide your thoughts.

Ah, so that's why. and Thanks  :-[  ;D

ahem ykybwatm you're walking to the train station with your brother to catch the bus to schoool, and you yell "MY IKRAN WILL EAT YOU!" really loudly just to embarass him.  ;D

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

Txura Rolyu

That would be such an interesting argument to overhear.  ;D

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Syulang on September 01, 2011, 05:40:01 PM

ahem ykybwatm you're walking to the train station with your brother to catch the bus to schoool, and you yell "MY IKRAN WILL EAT YOU!" really loudly just to embarass him.  ;D

Better yet, maybe yell "IKRANÌL OEYÄ NGATI YASYOM!" xD

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Syulang

Quote from: 'Oma Tirea on September 01, 2011, 11:16:28 PM
Quote from: Syulang on September 01, 2011, 05:40:01 PM

Better yet, maybe yell "IKRANÌL OEYÄ NGATI YASYOM!" xD

I shall  ;D

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

Ricardo

... when you write "ma [Username]" automatically in forums instead of "@ [Username]" and if you wonder why others don't do.

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Ricardo on September 07, 2011, 04:06:38 PM
... when you write "ma [Username]" automatically in forums instead of "@ [Username]" and if you wonder why others don't do.
A noted YKWYBSNTLW ;)

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Irtaviš Ačankif

Or when you write "What the pxasìk!" when a griefer in Second Life rains an infinite number of lead balls on your head.
Previously Ithisa Kīranem, Uniltìrantokx te Skxawng.

Name from my Sakaš conlang, from Sakasul Ältäbisäl Acarankïp

"First name" is Ačankif, not Eltabiš! In Na'vi, Atsankip.

Txura Rolyu

Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite

spouting random Na'vi to people who don't know it (or better yet, in public to people who don't know you :P) is always fun
old gallery link?id=2025[/img]

oel ayngati kameie, ma aysmukan sì aysmuke, Eywa ayngahu.
oeyä tsmukan, ma Nick, oeru ngaytxoa livu. nìmwey tsurokx. nga yawne lu oer.

Syulang

Quote from: Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite on September 08, 2011, 05:48:41 PM
spouting random Na'vi to people who don't know it (or better yet, in public to people who don't know you :P) is always fun

I do this to my brother when I'm angry, I just say random Na'vi coz I'm too angry to think about it  ;D

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia