You know when you've been watching AVATAR too much when...

Started by 'Oma Tirea, December 26, 2010, 11:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

archaic

Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Human No More

Quote from: Syulang on October 13, 2011, 07:41:03 PM
When you start to move like a Na'vi. I find myself moving and walking differently. I crouch a lot. I even find it comfortable to crouch/ sit like they do on the floor  ;D

I do that :) - right down to not wearing shoes and running along the edge of the kerb like it was a branch ;D
"I can barely remember my old life. I don't know who I am any more."

HNM, not 'Human' :)

Na'vi tattoo:
1 | 2 (finished) | 3
ToS: Human No More
dA
Personal site coming soon(ish

"God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand."
- Richard P. Feynman

'Itan Atxur

When nearly 2 years after it's release you're still hissing at everything that moves.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on October 21, 2011, 09:16:19 PM
When nearly 2 years after it's release you're still hissing at everything that moves.

THIS!
Story time: A couple weeks ago I was walking back to my dorm at night and I saw a raccoon. It started coming toward me so I hissed at it and scared it away  ;D ;D True story!

-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Txonä Te Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì on October 23, 2011, 05:33:58 PM

THIS!
Story time: A couple weeks ago I was walking back to my dorm at night and I saw a raccoon. It started coming toward me so I hissed at it and scared it away  ;D ;D True story!

-Txonä Rolyu

Lol. That's epic!!

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Syulang

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on October 23, 2011, 05:37:46 PM

THIS!
Story time: A couple weeks ago I was walking back to my dorm at night and I saw a raccoon. It started coming toward me so I hissed at it and scared it away  ;D ;D True story!

-Txonä Rolyu

Lol. That's epic!!

I do that too. Sometimes birds will sit in bushes and growl at you, so I hiss at them and they fly away.  ;D
Oel ayngati kameie ma oeyä aysmukan sì aysmuke ulte Eywa ayngahu livu

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

Swoka Ikran

Quote from: Syulang on October 23, 2011, 06:10:26 PM
Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on October 23, 2011, 05:37:46 PM

THIS!

-Txonä Rolyu

Lol. That's epic!!

I do that too.
I also do this...my neighbor has these 2 large dogs that like to run right up to the edge of the invisible fence (about 5ft from the street) and growl/bark at me when I walk by. If they bother me, I hiss at them and they shut up and leave me alone.

In recent weeks though, they've been leashed up at the top of their driveway...someone else probably complained.
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

Ningey

Quote from: Txura Rolyu on September 23, 2011, 01:53:15 PM
I have noticed my ears try to swivel around and perk up when I hear something quiet.  ;D

The same happening here... :D
Plus when I get upset I'm awfully tempted to hiss at the source of my ire - and I fear that someday exactly that is going to happen... :o

"Sawtute ke tsun nivume - fo ke kerame!"
-- Neytiri te Tskaha Mo'at'ite

"There are two things that are infinite: Human stupidity and the universe. However, I'm not yet sure about the universe."
-- Albert Einstein

"He who gives up freedom for security deserves neither and loses both."
-- Benjamin Franklin

Alyara Arati

THIS!

-Txonä Rolyu

;D  Fabulous! ;D
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Amaya

I always talk to the various animals I see as I'm doing my paper route in the middle of the night.  I do this for two reasons: 1 - I like to be close to nature, and 2 - I'm no dummy!  If you talk to the animals then they know you're there and can keep the distance they feel comfortable with and won't be startled by your sudden presence and lash out in defense ;)

I've only once had a raccoon try to kill me and it wasn't deliberate.  The poor thing was startled by my bike, tried to run away across the narrow cul-de-sac we were both travelling in, then thought better of his first direction and did an about-face, almost ending up under the front wheel of my bike...thank the gods I have good breaks is all I can say!

Unfortunately (or fortunately?) I can't attribute this to watching too much Avatar, since I did it before, but I can certainly attribute the fact that I (even mentally) refer to the deer I see as "ayerìk"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite

ma Syulang, I move so much like a Na'vi people look at me weird! lol

ma Txona, same here. :P

ma 'Itan, I've been hissing and growling and purring at people for years lol
old gallery link?id=2025[/img]

oel ayngati kameie, ma aysmukan sì aysmuke, Eywa ayngahu.
oeyä tsmukan, ma Nick, oeru ngaytxoa livu. nìmwey tsurokx. nga yawne lu oer.