2014 Time capsule

Started by Vawmataw, December 16, 2014, 06:01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vawmataw

Introduction

This time capsule has been ''buried'' by the users of the forum of Learn Na'vi in December 2014, at the occasion of the 5th anniversary of Learn Na'vi. It was scheduled to be opened five years after its burial, on December 18, 2019. The texts that you can find below are written in Na'vi, English, German, Romanian, French, Esperanto, and Spanish. We invite you to read them. Sincerely, the past.
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Alyara Arati

Spanish/Español

En este momento, no hay ningunas personas hispánicas quienes quieren aprender la lengua Na'vi.  Yo espero que en el futuro hay más.

Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Tìtstewan

Three messages in three different languages:

Na'vi: Sìlpey oe tsnì aysmuk tsun pivlltxe nìNa'vi nìltsan mrra zìsìtmì. :)

German/Deutsch: Wir blicken auf das unentdekte Land - die Zukunft, dass viele Überraschungen für uns bereit hält, so lasst uns diese erkunden.

Romanian/Română: Acest mesaj a fost scris la al cincea aniversare de LearnNa'vi.org. ;-)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Tstewa Ikrantsyìp

My human name is Samantha Griffin
My Na'vi name is Tstewa Ikrantsyìp

I joined the Na'vi community on May 28, 2014 and I was 16 years old when I joined. I am 17 as I write this message. By the time this message is re-opened, I will be 22.

Ever since I joined the Na'vi community I have found myself surrounded, with new friends, new family and new acquaintances, with all of them being the same degree of supportive, positive and extremely influential in my life, which has changed for the better ever since I discovered this amazing community and all these amazing people.  Each person/Na'vi has taught me something new in their own way, been a teacher to me in their own and I have learned so much from this awe-inspiring family.

This message goes out to all human/Na'vi, to all those who have joined the community in the 5 years this message will be locked away, to all those who are joining our wondrous community, all those who are thinking of joining and to all those who will join in the future.

My message to all of you; is that you will not regret joining this community, that you will find only encouragements, comradeship, kindness and kindred spirits.  Your will find your lives incredibly improved by this community, you will find yourself inspired, moved and ultimately changed by the wondrous people you will meet here.

The experiences, and the learning will change you, but for the better as you see what a wondrous place this is, and I hope like I have, that you will come to think of this community as a second home, and a place to call your own where you can openly express yourself, your ideas, your dreams and anything else without fear.

I also hope that like me, you will come to love the community, the people, the language and the overall beauty of it. I know that finding the community, and the people/Na'vi in it, has changed my life for the best, as I hope it will for you.

I am honoured to have been able to preserve this message, and I hope that it has at least some influence on whoever has the chance to read this, or hear this or any other interpretation of my words.

With that I say

Kiyevame ma frapo, ulte Oel ngati kameie
Ulte Eywa ngahu

Ta
Tstewa Ikrantsyìp
Mega - Na'vi - Booklet - Project (One Book to Rule Them All)
Unofficial Na'vi survey
Na'vi - Sign - Language - Project

Na'vi - Language - Book - Project

Vawmataw

QuoteSìlpey oe tsnì aysmuk tsun pivlltxe nìNa'vi nìltsan mrra zìsìtkay.

French/Français:

Salutations à tous! Je vous souhaite la bienvenue dans la communauté de Learn Na'vi! J'ai rejoint Learn Na'vi en 2012, soit à mes 12 ans, devenant ainsi le plus jeune membre de cette communauté.
Nous sommes le 19 décembre 2014 et ce message sera lu par vous dans 5 ans, soit en 2019. J'aurais 19 ans. Peut-être serai-je encore là, on ne sait jamais. ;)
Je souhaite que notre communauté s'agrandisse et que ses caractéristiques ne changent jamais.
Je souhaite également que la langue Na'vi soit encore plus riche (3000 mots ou plus en 2019?).

En tant que ''Na'vi'', je vous Vois.

Esperanto:

Saluton al ĉiuj! Bonvenon en la komunumo de Learn Na'vi! En 2012, kiam mi aĝis 12 jarojn, mi registriĝis kaj iĝis la plej juna membro de ĉi tiu komunumo.
Mi skribis ĉi tiun mesaĝon je la 19-a de decembro 2014 kaj vi legos tiun en 2019. Mi aĝos 19 jarojn, sed eble mi estos aktiva ankoraŭ. Oni ne scias.
Mi esperas ke nia komunumo pligrandiĝu kaj siaj karakterizaĵoj neniam ŝanĝu.
Mi esperas ankaŭ ke la Na'via lingvo havu pliajn vortojn (3000 vortoj en 2019?).

Kiel Na'vio, mi vidas je vi.
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Toruk Makto

We should know much of the Avatar story arc now. In 2014 we could only guess.

Anticipation!

Markì

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf