Cant hear tirea radio

Started by stxong kameyu, December 24, 2012, 07:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plumps

Quote from: Wllìm on July 31, 2015, 11:02:51 AM
Well, here is a first attempt to do news in Na'vi...

[audio=http://wimiso.nl/navi/sngel/fmawn-ta-rrta-20150731.ogg]Fmawn ta 'Rrta 2015-07-31[/audio]

Is it understandable what it is about? ???

The problem with news is that it has to be kept up-to-date...

Txantsan nìwotx!
The second bit was clear on first hearing. The first one was a bit trickier. But a big kudos and a karma point for this bit.

The matter of latest news is something I hesitated back when tsmukan alu Vawmataw did the news page. Finding relevant news, translating them and publishing them in time is a big commitment and I was very impressed with his work ;) Ideally, a short snibit of spoken text would be amazing but personally I don't have the time to commit myself to that. But it would be fantastic to have that.

Vawmataw

Quote from: Plumps on July 31, 2015, 12:02:19 PM
when tsmukan alu Vawmataw did the news page.
I will officially continue. :D
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Tirea Aean

I'll be thinking of ways to get this awesome collaboration to play on TR.. :)

BlueHusky2154

You know, I could never hear Tirea Radio. Tried on my computer and my phone (Samsung Galaxy S4).
Avatar, Furry, Amateur Astronomy, IT, PC gaming, Minecraft, Fortnite, music.
My life summarized.
:ikran: 8)

Tirea Aean

Quote from: TEAgaming2154 on July 31, 2015, 12:54:18 PM
You know, I could never hear Tirea Radio. Tried on my computer and my phone (Samsung Galaxy S4).

Because the stream has been down since before you joined us.. :( :-[

EDIT: See @TireaRadio

BlueHusky2154

Quote from: Tirea Aean on July 31, 2015, 01:15:11 PM
Quote from: TEAgaming2154 on July 31, 2015, 12:54:18 PM

Because the stream has been down since before you joined us.. :( :-[

EDIT: See @TireaRadio
That sucks.
My life summarized.

Tirea Aean

Hey I'm trying to put us back on the air.  Community support will make that possible. :)

BlueHusky2154

Quote from: Tirea Aean on July 31, 2015, 01:50:13 PM
Hey I'm trying to put us back on the air.  Community support will make that possible. :)
Awesome! :D
My life summarized.

Hahaw[hhvhhvcz]

Quote from: Wllìm on July 31, 2015, 11:02:51 AM
Well, here is a first attempt to do news in Na'vi...

[audio=http://wimiso.nl/navi/sngel/fmawn-ta-rrta-20150731.ogg]Fmawn ta 'Rrta 2015-07-31[/audio]

Is it understandable what it is about? ???

The problem with news is that it has to be kept up-to-date...
Txantsan ma Wllìm.
I needed more repeating than one or two :-[ but it's very good and understandable.

Quote from: Vawmataw on July 31, 2015, 12:38:15 PM
Quote from: Plumps on July 31, 2015, 12:02:19 PM
when tsmukan alu Vawmataw did the news page.
I will officially continue. :D
That's good news ma Vawmataw.
Well I have much free time and I will have it in future so I should contact you about collaboration ;).

Im glad to hear this :D
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: $1551 ($396 with sales) (updated 17.3.16)
  • Games owned: 97
  • Games not played: 34 (35%)
  • Hours on record: 1,825.3h

Toliman

Txantsan ma Tirea Aean  :D

Tstewa Ikrantsyìp

You have my support, and my offer for help in any way shape or form, to help broadcast, bring in ideas, organise things, whatever. :)
I encourage anyone, with a hell of a lot of free time :)
Mega - Na'vi - Booklet - Project (One Book to Rule Them All)
Unofficial Na'vi survey
Na'vi - Sign - Language - Project

Na'vi - Language - Book - Project

Tirea Aean

Looks like we better get a jump on this!

old gallery link?id=6562[/img]

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Tirea Aean

Go go go ma Frapo!

@TireaRadio needz M0AR musics! And m0ar talkshows! :D

I can't do it all alone :S

Hahaw[hhvhhvcz]

Hmm... :-\  On TR should be music from Pamtseo nìNa'vi from music section on forum.

@Fraporu : Everybody must go on Teamspeak and make some M0AR stuff with T4 :)!
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: $1551 ($396 with sales) (updated 17.3.16)
  • Games owned: 97
  • Games not played: 34 (35%)
  • Hours on record: 1,825.3h

Tirea Aean

I believe TR already has all the recordings from /pamtseo-ninavi-niaw board.

What would be amazing is to get permission to air the Avatar Soundtrack... But how to do that without creating an expense and limiting the soundtrack to the 13-song Music from the Motion Picture album...

Wllìm

Ma Tirea Aean, how would you like to receive the spoken news items? If we make a new one every week, it would be cumbersome to mail it to you every time, I guess...

I don't know how your playback system works, but maybe it can fetch an item from an URL? If so, I can try to build something that publishes the latest news item on http://fmawn.wimiso.nl/latest.ogg or something...

Also, I'm really busy until August 14th, so it will probably happen after that...

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Wllìm on August 09, 2015, 03:51:59 AM
Ma Tirea Aean, how would you like to receive the spoken news items? If we make a new one every week, it would be cumbersome to mail it to you every time, I guess...

I don't know how your playback system works, but maybe it can fetch an item from an URL? If so, I can try to build something that publishes the latest news item on http://fmawn.wimiso.nl/latest.ogg or something...

Also, I'm really busy until August 14th, so it will probably happen after that...

srane, I can have it fetch from url on a schedule and update the playlists.  I've never had it try to play an ogg file (TR only has mp3 files), but I'd imagine that it works.

Wllìm

Quote from: Tirea Aean on August 09, 2015, 01:11:36 PM
srane, I can have it fetch from url on a schedule and update the playlists.  I've never had it try to play an ogg file (TR only has mp3 files), but I'd imagine that it works.
Okay, great! It can also be an MP3 file, that's no problem I guess :)

Plumps

As I said, I can also provide a recording of the news item I wrote.

Otherwise, I think you could also use the files for the audio chat thread if that's okay with people. It's already on 'public display' here so I don't mind if you want to use my recordings. ;) Mine are all mp3s, I think some were other formats.