Cant hear tirea radio

Started by stxong kameyu, December 24, 2012, 07:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stxong kameyu

Greetings as I tip my hat to all,
      Sorry to make new post, I got a blackberry playbook, I love listening to Tirea Radio on my PC ,I cant seem to play any of the rate format streaming on the Tirea site. Is there an app that can play site streams please.  ???
Be Safe and Be Well on your journey.

Tirea Aean

This is RIM's own fault.

iOS devices can stream TireaRadio natively inside Safari browser or third party media players.
Android devices can stream natively usually with stock or third party media players
I have no idea about BlackBerry devices.

I used to use a nice free app called ServStream on both iOS and Android. Is this available for BlackBerry devices in the BlackBerry App World? If not, try to find any app which can stream shoutcast or icecast. Tirea Radio is an IceCast streaming server. The file you are trying to open is a .m3u or .ogg playlist file which contains the stream location. Your media player must know how to read m3u or .ogg playlists and then also know what to do if it just contains a remote server location instead of local files.

Blue Elf

After long time I wanted to hear Tirea Radio (on PC), but player says 404 not found. What goes wrong, was broadcasting stopped?
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Hahaw[hhvhhvcz]

Quote from: Blue Elf on May 02, 2015, 02:04:41 PM
After long time I wanted to hear Tirea Radio (on PC), but player says 404 not found. What goes wrong, was broadcasting stopped?
I have this same problem for 1-2 moths.
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: $1551 ($396 with sales) (updated 17.3.16)
  • Games owned: 97
  • Games not played: 34 (35%)
  • Hours on record: 1,825.3h

Tìtstewan

I can confirm that I can't hear it either:
M3U path:
http://tirearadio.com:8000/ting_mikyun_128
doesn't work.

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Tirea Aean

Interesting. There are still people who listen. :D

Broadcasting has stopped because I want it to be a radio station with integrity. So no more Official Soundtrack streaming. But the content outside of that is rather limited. Hmm.. I also haven't had time to rewrite the playlist script.

Blue Elf

Quote from: Tirea Aean on May 02, 2015, 06:18:22 PM
Interesting. There are still people who listen. :D

Broadcasting has stopped because I want it to be a radio station with integrity. So no more Official Soundtrack streaming. But the content outside of that is rather limited. Hmm.. I also haven't had time to rewrite the playlist script.
Wiya.... :(
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Tirea Aean

If I can get several hours of *legal* music and talk uploaded, I'll restart broadcasting. :) [EDIT: OR if I can get the LIVE Podcast up and running by finding hosts/co-hosts and scheduling]

With LEI having more of a presence online, I didn't want Tirea Radio to be freely "distributing" a certain interesting 97-song Avatar Soundtrack......... :-[

Wllìm

Quote from: Tirea Aean on May 03, 2015, 07:47:03 AM
If I can get several hours of *legal* music and talk uploaded, I'll restart broadcasting. :) [EDIT: OR if I can get the LIVE Podcast up and running by finding hosts/co-hosts and scheduling]

With LEI having more of a presence online, I didn't want Tirea Radio to be freely "distributing" a certain interesting 97-song Avatar Soundtrack......... :-[

Right, I suspected already that something like that was the reason. ;)

Well, let's make this a community effort then, to create original content to get Tirea Radio up again as soon as possible :D I can't help you with music, but I can record some stories, conversations, perhaps Earth news, etc. in Na'vi. Any ideas?

Plumps

That would be great! :)
A real radio show with interviews and chats ... apart from holding the community together, it would also give people practice in listening to and speaking the language (if there are Na'vi Nì'aw programmes being planned).

Toliman

Quote from: Plumps on May 03, 2015, 05:55:05 PM
That would be great! :)
A real radio show with interviews and chats ... apart from holding the community together, it would also give people practice in listening to and speaking the language (if there are Na'vi Nì'aw programmes being planned).

It would be very interesting  :)

Tìtstewan

I just drop here...
Hmm, not very sure, but this just occured me: there are some audio materials for Tirea Radio in the Pängkxo nìNa'vi fa mokri ko! – Na'vi Audio Chat Thread now, kefyak?

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Tìtstewan on July 28, 2015, 10:05:49 PM
I just drop here...
Hmm, not very sure, but this just occured me: there are some audio materials for Tirea Radio in the Pängkxo nìNa'vi fa mokri ko! – Na'vi Audio Chat Thread now, kefyak?

Yeah, we begin to have some conversations. :). I just don't know if people would be okay with having them published.  I was hoping to have people volunteer to help me make some spoken content for the podcast/station :)

Tìtstewan

You could ask them. :) With time, you will have some materials for your radio station. I got some ideas for Tirea Radio, but it requires time and I am not sure if it can be done so simple I imagine it. Buuuut, it also on my ToDo list. :D

Wllìm

Quote from: Tirea Aean on July 28, 2015, 10:07:50 PM
Yeah, we begin to have some conversations. :). I just don't know if people would be okay with having them published. 
I have no problem for my messages to be broadcast, but I'm not sure how useful it would be to broadcast conversations from that thread, since they are all connected to each other - separate messages are not really understandable.

I was hoping to have people volunteer to help me make some spoken content for the podcast/station :)

Well...
Quote from: Wllìm on May 03, 2015, 08:10:52 AM
[...] I can't help you with music, but I can record some stories, conversations, perhaps Earth news, etc. in Na'vi. Any ideas?
So, I volunteer :D If you have an idea of what kind of content you want, I can record some of it.

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Wllìm on July 29, 2015, 10:59:28 AM
Yeah, we begin to have some conversations. :). I just don't know if people would be okay with having them published.
I have no problem for my messages to be broadcast, but I'm not sure how useful it would be to broadcast conversations from that thread, since they are all connected to each other - separate messages are not really understandable.

The best way would probably be to stitch them together in order as one big recording, but the conversation is ever open and ongoing and hasn't ended yet (I hope it doesn't end!)

I was hoping to have people volunteer to help me make some spoken content for the podcast/station :)

Well...
Quote from: Wllìm on May 03, 2015, 08:10:52 AM
[...] I can't help you with music, but I can record some stories, conversations, perhaps Earth news, etc. in Na'vi. Any ideas?
So, I volunteer :D If you have an idea of what kind of content you want, I can record some of it.

Kosman! Irayo! ANY of that, if you feel like you want to record it that would be cool! I love all those ideas, actually. Stories and news especially.  I'll have to think about how to quickly make some decent music soon.

Vawmataw

Quote from: Tirea Aean on July 29, 2015, 11:09:35 AM
Stories and news especially.  I'll have to think about how to quickly make some decent music soon.
Is it a protest against the closing of Fmawn ta 'Rrta? ;)

Quote from: Señor TìtstewanI can confirm that I can't hear it either:
M3U path:
doesn't work.
Maybe the link is invalid.
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Vawmataw on July 29, 2015, 11:11:21 AM
Quote from: Tirea Aean on July 29, 2015, 11:09:35 AM
Stories and news especially.  I'll have to think about how to quickly make some decent music soon.
Is it a protest against the closing of Fmawn ta 'Rrta? ;)

Kxawm :P  Nah, it would be really cool to even have Fmawn Ta 'Rrta be a big part of Tirea Radio. :)

Quote from: Señor TìtstewanI can confirm that I can't hear it either:
M3U path:
doesn't work.
Maybe the link is invalid.

http://tirearadio.com:8000/ting_mikyun_128.m3u is still a thing, but the server is not streaming any content right now.  Until I can upload some more stuff. :)

Wllìm

Well, here is a first attempt to do news in Na'vi...

[audio=http://wimiso.nl/navi/sngel/fmawn-ta-rrta-20150731.ogg]Fmawn ta 'Rrta 2015-07-31[/audio]

Is it understandable what it is about? ???

The problem with news is that it has to be kept up-to-date...

Vawmataw

Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu