Internet Radio Station - Tirea Radio

Started by Tirea Aean, July 09, 2010, 05:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Oma Tirea

*Notices Tirea Aeanä sig*

Uuuuu, Tewti!  Txantsan, Oel tsat tìyawn si ;D

...so have you been seeing any falulukan at your station lately?

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Tsamsiyu92

Sounds like you are having some technical problems, like dropouts and sometime your voices sound a bit robotic.

You should also practice your pronounciation. It should be flawless in case beginners are listening to it.

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Tsamsiyu92 on July 15, 2010, 05:27:06 PM
Sounds like you are having some technical problems, like dropouts and sometime your voices sound a bit robotic.

You should also practice your pronounciation. It should be flawless in case beginners are listening to it.

gotcha. I thought the same thing...but it isnt a pronunciation guide episode...its just nouns...hmmmm

Tsamsiyu92

Quote from: Tirea Aean on July 15, 2010, 06:34:10 PM

gotcha. I thought the same thing...but it isnt a pronunciation guide episode...its just nouns...hmmmm
but newbies might be listening, and they might think it's correct.

Dreamlight

Your silences are a little too long.  Dead air loses listeners.
Otherwise, it's a cool program.  :)
http://www.reverbnation.com/inkubussukkubus
"Peace on Earth" was all it said.

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Dreamlight on July 15, 2010, 07:46:57 PM
Your silences are a little too long.  Dead air loses listeners.
Otherwise, it's a cool program.  :)

Tslolam...from set on, we will plan stuff out to avoid that...

Dreamlight

http://www.reverbnation.com/inkubussukkubus
"Peace on Earth" was all it said.

Tompa'Ivong

"peu to fwa tskxefa ayuti ska'a lu sìltsan? Tskxe a kllkxem ulte fpi nga ayuti ska'a.
—Toggo, goblin weaponsmith

Eyamsiyu

Tompa, that is some awesome epicness right there.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Tsamsiyu92 on July 15, 2010, 06:58:52 PM
Quote from: Tirea Aean on July 15, 2010, 06:34:10 PM

but newbies might be listening, and they might think it's correct.

I Know EXACTLY waht you're talking about now...I will put MY class up tomorrow...in the meantime, enjoy the presentation on Krr and position 1 infixes.

Eanikran

Quote from: Tompa'Ivong on July 15, 2010, 08:00:32 PM
Quote from: Dreamlight on July 15, 2010, 07:54:09 PM
That palulukan logo = too cute!  :D

oe mllte

Liking the logo!

I'm enìoying the shows ma tirea :)
oe wont be able to listen again until sunday though, going camping and there's no wifi at the campground  :-\

Tirea Aean

Irayo seiyi!

I hope this grows bigger and is useful and effective in spreading the actual sounds of Na'vi around. <I'll be sure to tighten up on Pronunciation...

I hope to scedule things out and take this more seriously so that the listeners/viewers will too. :D Thank you to everyone who posts in this thread. Please continue to add your comments, feedback, suggestions and such on this thread. I'll see what I can do.

With that, What do you guys like to hear about? I'm looking for some hot topics to discuss so that there isnt any dead air...perhaps I shall spend more time on the forum while in these Bits and find some interesting things to talk about.

If you want to participate in a Live lesson, or Live discussion, just come on in to the learnnavi.org TeamSpeak3 server.

Tompa'Ivong

"peu to fwa tskxefa ayuti ska'a lu sìltsan? Tskxe a kllkxem ulte fpi nga ayuti ska'a.
—Toggo, goblin weaponsmith

Eana Tanhì

that palulukan is awesome  ;D
i love the radio... great idea Tirea  ;)

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Still trying to find the palulukan you have  :)

Tiera, are you eventually going to have a schedule of what times to listen for language lessons. Because broadcasting is passive, it enables someone really busy like me to plan on taking in some lessons without committing to a class.

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Tirea Aean

Quote from: `Eylan Ayfalulukanä on July 16, 2010, 03:26:39 AM
Still trying to find the palulukan you have  :)

Tiera, are you eventually going to have a schedule of what times to listen for language lessons. Because broadcasting is passive, it enables someone really busy like me to plan on taking in some lessons without committing to a class.

Live Project NgayNume Lessons Fridays: <all times are in GMT(+0, UK), add or subtract hours depending on your zone to get times>

Friday 10 AM you can catch the +10 lesson
Friday 3 PM the +3 is having lesson!
Friday 5 PM you have class here in +1
Friday 8 PM you can visit +0(but this Friday it's 10PM)
Friday 11 PM the -6 is having lesson.
Saturday 12 AM you can attend the -5 lesson
Saturday 2 AM you can hang out with people from -8

Tirea Aean

OK guys, keep a lookout on Post one, as I will be editing it a lot...

so some news: Tirea Radio is getting a real domain. an actual website. If you are interested in helping out with design, shoot me a PM. THanks a pandoran ton! :D <also, Thank you Seze for helpin me out with putting up the site.>

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Tirea Aean on July 17, 2010, 01:30:09 PM
OK guys, keep a lookout on Post one, as I will be editing it a lot...

so some news: Tirea Radio is getting a real domain. an actual website. If you are interested in helping out with design, shoot me a PM. THanks a pandoran ton! :D <also, Thank you Seze for helpin me out with putting up the site.>

As you may notice, Tirea Radio has been down lately...It will be until the website is up...again, if you know html and wanna help with the site, That'd be awesome.

Seze

Tirea Aean and I are working on getting a new server up and running for Tirea Radio.  We hope to have something up and running soon for everyone to listen to. 

Learn Na'vi Mobile App - Now Available

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Seze on July 21, 2010, 08:26:10 PM
Tirea Aean and I are working on getting a new server up and running for Tirea Radio.  We hope to have something up and running soon for everyone to listen to. 

Streaming works...Though the site is still under construction and not quite ready to release...you all will be the first to know. *especially if you follow me and Tirea radio on Facebook and Twitter*