Internet Radio Station - Tirea Radio

Started by Tirea Aean, July 09, 2010, 05:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Seze on August 09, 2010, 05:42:05 PM
I was planning on adding Ogg Vorbis support in at some point, just haven't gotten to it yet.  This feature request is now at the top of my Tirea Radio Todo list.  I will try to get to this as soon as I can, hopefully later tonight or in the next day or two.

Wou Seze! I appreciate everything that you do. Tirea Radio would be nothing without you, man.

Seze

Ogg streams are now available!!!

Q2 (High) -> Tìng Mikyun

Q0 (Medium) -> Tìng Mikyun

Q-1 (Low) -> Tìng Mikyun

Learn Na'vi Mobile App - Now Available

Ftxozan

Hey ok so is ngaynume actually brodcasted on tirea radio? Last Friday I kept tuning in for it but i just got music... And if or if not the is there a way it can be replayed just as the prrton conersation?
Nang! Arrows don't kill people... Na'Vi kill people!

Tirea Aean

As you may know, the Tirea Radio project is still upcoming...I wasnt able to broadcast NgayNume live on Friday, but Seze, my partner in crime, was able to record and broadcast the GMT -8 PST class live...the recording of that is coming on the way to periodic replay...

unfortunately, the Tirea Radio project came after PRoject NgayNume so all the old PNgN stuff isnt around to broadcast...I am still thinking of a way to change that. At some point, NgayNume will accept new students and start the curriculum over. TR by that point will have its own PNgN page...for now, you have This Page

I am the founder of NgayNume and Tirea Radio, and I DO Plan to integrate them for the ease and convenience of all. Thanks for listening and thanks for participating!

Seze

I just lost power at my house, so the server is going to be offline for a little while.  Until the power comes back on, the Tirea Radio website and audio streams will be unavailable.  Hopefully power will be restored soon.  I am posting this message using what little battery life my backup unit has left...

Seze

Power has been restored.  Everything should be back online now, if not let me know...

Seze

I updated the backend script that picks what songs to play last night.  The problem with certain items getting repeated numerous times should be fixed now.  If you notice any issues, let me know and I will try to get it taken care of.

Maweyatan

Awpo tupe uniltìranyu

I sent Seze a email - i can make a IRC chat console for you guys, take me about 1-2 hours, ill them email them to you with FTP instructions. Just PM me, so i dont have to check back to this forum on my buggy DSi

-Edit-
Almost done, adding some more features, got a reply back from Seze, hes gone on holiday for a while, When i have completed it, i will upload a .zip file to my SkyDrive (like a hard drive, but online), then it can be uploaded by FTP. I will leavea copy on my pc if any problems occur, of if anything neds changing.
So far it features:
Text - bold/ underlined
        - Colour
Smilies - Avatar smilies can be added, but then i might need to change some stuff
Help button - which leads back to this Topic
Background image - A radio tower

More stuff could be added - if it makes it better / more accsessable.

Kxamtxon Tsamsiyu

I just want to take a moment and thank everyone who was involved with making this available to everyone. Irayo, and keep up the good work, it sounds great :D

"First it was just orders, then everything changed.." ~Jake Sully
Neytiri & Jake

Seze

Oe lu skxawng...

In my rush to get things shutdown and packed up for the next leg of my business trip, I accidentally shutdown my main server (the one hosting Tirea Radio).  I Thought I was on a different terminal than what I actually was.  I am not at home (away on a business trip) so the server will be offline until I can get my dad to kick it back on when he gets off of work (1600 EDT).  Until the server is back online, both the website and audio stream will be unavailable...

Sorry for the inconvenience...

Tirea Aean

its 1800 and it is still down. how much longer?

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

yea man!! "your killing me smalls.." - the sandlot lol

Seze

The server came back on earlier today, but this is the first opportunity I've had to check up on it.  I had to manually start the Audio Feed of Tirea Radio, it doesn't auto start when the computer boots.  It should be running now.  Again, sorry for the inconvenience...

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

Quote from: Seze on August 26, 2010, 09:34:31 PM
The server came back on earlier today, but this is the first opportunity I've had to check up on it.  I had to manually start the Audio Feed of Tirea Radio, it doesn't auto start when the computer boots.  It should be running now.  Again, sorry for the inconvenience...
its ok we still love u Seze  ;D hrh

Tirea Aean

ma Seze, I really like what you did to make the NgayNume header to make it look more balanced. I like it much better.

Seze

Here is a my version of the new sig you made...

Let me know what, if anything you want me to change...

Tirea Aean

you know i was thinking of making it 50x500 but it would stretch the image...i made mine 100x500 because it retained the ratio a little more. it would have to be 50x250 to have pretty much no stretch. i like how it looks like the others, by using ye olde psd and such.

with that stuff said, this looks like the best 50x500 cut version one could make of that header. I like it.

Tirea Aean

well on TireaRadio.com, you may have noticed the ngaynume section. yes. that is because i have started the Tirea Radio-Project NgayNume integration process. all prezi lessons from the PNgN classes are there...

but right now, im am in the process of putting the Le'eylan originals on there. they are also up for download. cuz that was a big request as well. enjoy. http://tirearadio.com/ngaynume

EDIT: DONE. let me know if any download links do not work.

Tängal

Well. Just another dummy post but I really would like to say thanks for it. Its really great radio ;D
Ma tsmukìri oe ngaru ireyo si :)
It was here much before I came to this forum, but ++karma.

ngima tstal, pxia tstal
frusìpa fngap na nantang