ROFHRH: A Tirea Radio Project.

Started by Yayo, December 28, 2010, 02:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yayo

I was attempting to come up with a decent Tirea Radio Project but honestly couldn't. ROFHRH (Really Overwhelmingly Funny Half Radio Hour) would be primarily a show intended to make you laugh. Content would include funny images, parodies, interviews, mockery and really anything you could think of. I am calling for one or more broadcasting partner(s) to support me. Or, if you think it is a stupid idea, rightly tell me so! I don't want to undertake a project that people won't enjoy.

Post comments, suggestions and pledges here.
Cheers,
Yayo.

Yayo on facebook
Skxaypxe: callofdoty95

akiwiguy

Yayo

Thank you;
But as a result of lack of feedback, I doubt the pending continuation of this project. Unless someone were to offer to become the co-host, it is pretty much "dead".

Yayo on facebook

akiwiguy

Quote from: Yayo. on January 09, 2011, 07:10:04 PM
Thank you;
But as a result of lack of feedback, I doubt the pending continuation of this project. Unless someone were to offer to become the co-host, it is pretty much "dead".
I wanna be the cohost!
also, I _could_ sticky this and hope it gets more attention...

akiwiguy

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

This sounds like a very cool and interesting idea, ma Yayo. :)

Yayo

Great Eltu,

As for stickying this; if you feel that it is important enough than by all means, do it. As for organising the show; I will be home the 20th of January. The most important question is: "Are you funny?"

Yayo on facebook

Ngawng

I'd be up for it....BUT am I funny? This I do not know.

29.f.australia

Yayo

You succeed in making me laugh without trying.

Yayo on facebook

Tsteu nantang

I wouldn't participate but i am interested in finding out how funny my fellow na'vi are
http://livenavi.forumotion.com/ HELP US OUT
Quote from: archaic
Plus she's hot, in a 'nine feet tall, skinny, blue, stripy, with a tail' kind of way.
old gallery link?id=2029[/img]

Tirea Aean

Yayo

I was planning on doing it tomorrow. 21st of January, GMT+8 non DST time. I am not sure about Ngawng and Eltu's availability though..

Yayo on facebook

akiwiguy

Quote from: Yayo. on January 20, 2011, 08:00:26 AM
I was planning on doing it tomorrow. 21st of January, GMT+8 non DST time. I am not sure about Ngawng and Eltu's availability though..

I'm fine with that...

Tirea Aean

Sweet. cant wait to hear you guys. ;D

Yayo

Well it's currently 12:02PM here and I have no way to contact Ngawng..

Yayo on facebook

Ngawng

Quote from: Yayo. on January 20, 2011, 10:02:27 PM
Well it's currently 12:02PM here and I have no way to contact Ngawng..
My dad retired today, I've been at his work with the family for speeches and we went out for dinner after. Sorry.

29.f.australia

Yayo

That's fine; we just need to establish a time that we will record (and we all will be available).

Yayo on facebook