TireaRadio: interviews and shows

Started by Tirea Aean, November 19, 2010, 10:58:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seze

Sounds like someone is going to have to go in and dust the cobwebs off of the live audio system in Tirea Radio, I can't even remember the last time it was used.  With all the changes that have been made to the server in the past few months, it would probably be a good idea for me to run through everything and make sure it all still works, or fix it to make sure it does.  I'll put it on my TODO list for this week.

Learn Na'vi Mobile App - Now Available

Tirea Aean

I tested recently, perhaps some time in June and it worked nicely. Idk about podcastgen and the TS bot. I think it all works. But one can never be too safe with these things kefyak? :) irayo nìtxan ma Seze

Eaite Randjam

Quote from: Tirea Aean on July 28, 2012, 11:47:02 PM
Epic Bump.

In other news:

I have a few ideas for a new Weekly Show (working title Spirit Blue Show [SBS]):

WHEN: Saturday noons US Eastern.

WHAT: Specific discussions on perhaps several-week larger topics. Mostly relevant to Avatar, derived ideologies, technologies, other random but possibly relevant ideas and thoughts.

WHERE: On Teamspeak 3:
    ts.learnnavi.org
    Tirea Radio channel

WHO: ANYONE is welcome to join the discussion

HOW: Either by connecting to TS, or by tweeting @TireaRadio OR @TireaAean

WHY: Cos we gots a palulululululukan.

Anyone up? let me know. I want to try to start this either 4 August or 11 August. i.e. Sre fwa sngap zize'

I would support this too!  I work Saturdays, but I'd be more than happy to lend moral support as well as pre-production support.

Tirea Aean

Awesome! What kind of pre-production support exactly? :)

Eaite Randjam

In conjunction with revamping audio and music on Avatar Nation, I could toss some sound bytes, musical quips, ideas, etc your way.

Tirea Aean

Cool. it'll be live broadcast though. I'll see what I can do. I would like to use stuff like that somehow live.

Eaite Randjam

All ye'd need is a button board to route your sound through ;3

Tirea Aean

heh. Got me a modest horifically NON pro setup:

• Logitech Laptop Headset
  • Laptop
  • Barbarically simple open source ice cast streaming software

akiwiguy

I'm keen to help! No idea how though...

Tirea Aean

Looks like this will be getting postponed until whatever is causing the radio to crash during live shows is discovered and fixed.