Albrightsville, PA

Started by Tuteyä amuiä 'itan, September 11, 2010, 01:43:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

im away for my sisters baby shower right now and we rented a house in albrightsville in PA and its soooo peaceful here the ONLY thing u can hear is the insects from the woods... i LOVE it and i get 2 spend another 5 days in it... ill try 2 get some nice morning pics of the woods and such but its not happening today lol

'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

'Itan Atxur

You don't need lush jungles and rainforests for a really beautiful setting. The only reason we even consider the rainforest exotic is because we're not used to it. We don't see it everyday like we do the forests in NA and Europe and such. Sometimes you just have to take a step back to really appreciate what's already around you.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Tsyal Maktoyu

Sounds awesome! That's the same way I get when I'm up in the Northwoods of Wisconsin. Take a chance to meditate under a tree if you can, it's magical. :)

Revolutionist

"You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling." - Inception

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest". - Denis Diderot

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

Quote from: Tsyal Maktoyu on September 12, 2010, 09:46:30 PM
Sounds awesome! That's the same way I get when I'm up in the Northwoods of Wisconsin. Take a chance to meditate under a tree if you can, it's magical. :)

yea im going 2 try for some peace and quiet finally tomorrow night bc since friday night its been just non stop crazyness.... i dont know about the meditating under a tree i have 2 worry about bears comming out and taking me out lol... but i will try

Tuteyä amuiä 'itan

ok here r the pics
heres my grandpa and my dad before they noticed me taking the pic

heres my grandpa and my dad after my dad noticed (notice my dad goofing around)

the both of them on the phone lol

this is what happened 2 my soon 2 be brother in law when he fell a sleep lol

this is my brother in laws feet next 2 my sisters lol (thats my second cuz in the background)

little fire going

upstairs deck

west side of the house

front of the house

downstairs deck

view from the downstairs deck

the first rainbow cookie cake my uncle made he made this for my sister b/c she LOVES his rainbow cookies (he owns a pretty big bakery here on long island)

my sister and brother in law

here r some panorama shots

it was a little crazy saturday but all in all i had a great time there... i want 2 move there now lol