0 (0%)
oceania
14 (50%)
europe
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Tutean-tìhawnu

Quote from: Swokéyan on April 04, 2010, 12:02:00 PM
Canada might be a option, i heard the forests there are really nice.

Problem with Canada is the winters... Long, and really cold... If I recall correctly, one of the major criteria is that it doesn't get cold...
Kìyevame ma aytsmuktu, Eywa ngahu

join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Swokéyan

Yeah ur right about that, wasnt thinking about the temperature :P
But seriously.. we have to decide some location soon cause we have already been talking about this for over 3 months i think lol.
We just have to focus on some area, then do some research.
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

Eywayä lì'u

i think if oceania, not australia, new zealand maybe, it has some nice areas far from urban places i hear.

I'm not sure about North America, there is a lot of unused land but it might not necessarily be up for grabs, also there is a big climate change depending on where on the continent, we need to focus more on certain zones if N. America is up for choice.

not europe, in the warm areas its very populated in the cold areas not so much, but its cold.
Oe prrkxentrrkrr ngeyä sa'nok!

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tutean-tìhawnu

I think most (if not all) of those who voted Australia are really after Oceania (I know I do anyway), but voted Australia because it's "close enough"

join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Dan Roberts

for an experiment that my buddie and I are do where we are going to live in the wild with just about nothing we will take good nots about the location and how that effects us. ill let you know what are results come out to be.

guest2859

Quote from: Tutean-tìhawnu on April 04, 2010, 06:23:24 PM
I think most (if not all) of those who voted Australia are really after Oceania (I know I do anyway), but voted Australia because it's "close enough"

I picked S. America because Oceania wasn't an option. :D

Esmond

Yeah, i would've voted for Oceania if it was an option.

I'm still waiting for N. America voters to teach us about what in N. America is worth voting for. :)

Help preserve Nature.

Eywayä lì'u

Quote from: Esmond on April 05, 2010, 03:59:39 AM
Yeah, i would've voted for Oceania if it was an option.

I'm still waiting for N. America voters to teach us about what in N. America is worth voting for. :)

same here
Oe prrkxentrrkrr ngeyä sa'nok!

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Nanaki

They don't show up ...

Please restart the poll and put Oceania (not Australia) ... :)

Irayo !
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Swokéyan

Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

Tutean-tìhawnu

Good thing we have time to work these things out then ;D

Swokéyan

Yeah probably :P
But we really do have to decide one time, else we will still be clueless of where to go in 5 years lol
Lurkin' the forums

Loverofnature

Quote from: Nanaki on April 05, 2010, 07:01:05 AM
They don't show up ...

Irayo !

agreed!

Tutean-tìhawnu

Quote from: loverofnature on April 05, 2010, 07:28:37 AM
They don't show up ...

Irayo !

agreed!

Seconded... uh... thirded... uh, never mind... Agreed!

Fnua Atxkxe

I really would like some clarification as to why N.A has recieved so many votes, it is legaly complicated, it is not good in terms of resources and in terms of all the topics we have covered over the months does not seem to be suitable at all. Could those who voted for it please clear this information up as clearly there is something about N.A that many of us do not know about. I don't want to sound harsh to all our American smukan but it seems as though people have voted for it for conveniance than anything.
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

sezawte

Quote from: Tutean-tìhawnu on April 05, 2010, 07:33:56 AM
Quote from: loverofnature on April 05, 2010, 07:28:37 AM
They don't show up ...

Irayo !

agreed!

Seconded... uh... thirded... uh, never mind... Agreed!

Yes please reset, this poll has been almost worse than a waste of time because we've already had polls like this and results noted, however this poll wasn't set up properly (sorry but it really needed to imply the continent not just the country for the Australia option)

Quote from: fnua atxkxe on April 05, 2010, 09:32:43 AM
I really would like some clarification as to why N.A has recieved so many votes, it is legaly complicated, it is not good in terms of resources and in terms of all the topics we have covered over the months does not seem to be suitable at all. Could those who voted for it please clear this information up as clearly there is something about N.A that many of us do not know about. I don't want to sound harsh to all our American smukan but it seems as though people have voted for it for conveniance than anything.

Absolutely agreed, I know that to you Americans it seems like the best option because you already live there but in the long run it's a very poor choice in terms of: resources, legal issues, land available and climate.

Interested in a camping trip in the UK? Find out more Here

Txon Taronyu

OH sorry I was away I will change Astralia to Ociana (wow can not spell today sorry guys)

also some people call ociana,  astralia just saying
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Unilfwewyu

Ok, nice thing to change the name, now could you reset the vote?
Oel ngati kameie.

I live in a world where dreams are controlled by others, not by yourself. I live in a world where people choose what you become, and you have no choice whatsoever. This will change. My dreams will become reality. And that, my friends, is a promise.

Nanaki

Quote from: Unilfwewyu on April 05, 2010, 10:12:17 PM
Ok, nice thing to change the name, now could you reset the vote?

Yes please restart it :D Irayo ma tsmukan !
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

sezawte

I don't think it's entirely necessary to reset the poll but it might help.

In fact what might be a better idea is everybody who voted, found out a relevant piece of information for the continent or a specific country in that continent. So that we get a better idea of what's available in each continent, then based off this dcision we could have another poll, which would more likely be better as people would have more information to base their vote on.

Interested in a camping trip in the UK? Find out more Here