Africa
0 (0%)
oceania
14 (50%)
europe
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Txon Taronyu

Ok so we are almost there (at finding our most wanted location). Unfortuantly, people voted for forest in prt.1 and tropical wet in prt.2 so they don't really match. Still we know what people want better they want a non-jungle jungle makes sense to me!  ;D
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

guest2859

If Parts 2 and 1 didn't match, let's see how Part 3 and TLB3 match up.

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

OK, conflicting problems means incomprehensibly complicated solutions.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Unilfwewyu

Let's analyze the locations shall we?

N. America I find to be absolutely out of the question, mostly because it is consisted of Canada (Weather is much too cold or warm, I know because I live here ;) ) and US (Which I fin to be too crowded with people everywhere.

S. America maybe, I know there is a nice bunch of forest out there, may be a possible choice.

Africa would also be good, except they are swarmed with deseases and the life conditions are less than favorable for anyone to live there permanently.

Europe, much too crowded and a little too urban in some areas, while others may be just perfect.

Asia, honestly I don't know where we would go if we decided to go there.

Australia is my pic, the weather and life style seems pretty good to me and the nature is very cool :).
Oel ngati kameie.

I live in a world where dreams are controlled by others, not by yourself. I live in a world where people choose what you become, and you have no choice whatsoever. This will change. My dreams will become reality. And that, my friends, is a promise.

Txon Taronyu

personaly I don't think australia is good the little forest there is manly in national parks and the rest is desert also the islands around there are all full or are million priced

I say s. america or n. america or Asia (lots of free space)
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

The US is pretty much crowded mainly on the coasts with a few major cities in between once in awhile, there's really tons of free space in the US, people just don't focus in on it.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Esmond

However, most of them are national parks and I don't think its safe for us during hunting season. Plus we are only limited to hunting seasons, we can't hunt whenever we want or whatever we want.

I'd say probably S. America, Europe or Asia. Wait, where's New Zealand?

Help preserve Nature.

sezawte

Quote from: Esmond on April 01, 2010, 02:23:13 AM
Wait, where's New Zealand?

Yes, That should be Australasia or Oceania for the continent because Australia is just the individual country :P
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Interested in a camping trip in the UK? Find out more Here

Txon Taronyu

Predict

Although it's a good idea to narrow down by as many ways as possible it might be good to leave continent until we know climate and biome. One continent has very a diverse environment and we would probably end up eliminating many viable areas. Because continents have varied climates and biomes it doesn't fit well with the other criteria.

Australia, for example ranges from temperate to tropical and desert.

Country could be useful, from a more political point of view, as in, will {country} let a bunch of foreigners live in a tribe in their forest. For example, the vast majority of Australia is desert and the rainforest and woodland areas are, as far as I know, all national parks. Or, umm, civilized :). They aren't small areas by any means but the government is quite protective. Anyway that's just my bit.

Nanaki

Quote from: sezawte on April 01, 2010, 03:08:07 AM
Quote from: Esmond on April 01, 2010, 02:23:13 AM
Wait, where's New Zealand?

Yes, That should be Australasia or Oceania for the continent because Australia is just the individual country :P

:D

I've voted australia but it's oceania :)
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

guest2859

I made the mistake of answering while have asleep, I meant to put Australia but instead picked South America.

Loverofnature

why does people wanna be in N america?, it would be impossible, let it go :)

Nanaki

Quote from: loverofnature on April 04, 2010, 04:58:42 AM
why does people wanna be in N america?, it would be impossible, let it go :)

yep ... :-\
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Esmond

N. America shouldn't have been in the poll list in the first place.

Help preserve Nature.

Fnua Atxkxe

Unless people know of somewhere in North America that would be feasible I'm going to have to agree on this one. N.A really doesn't seem to be practical. I'm surprised it got so many votes actualy, if someone could explain why N.A is a a good choice I thought we had pretty much decided it was out.  
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Tonbogiri

All of the continents have their drawbacks and difficulties. I admit that North America is probably a no go area, but we shouldn't rule out all possibilities.
Our main obstacles include land rights, living rights, health-and-safety, immigration laws, etc.
If we went to somewhere in N.A. then all of these obstacles would be much higher.
Then again, if we go ANYWHERE these laws are still going to be tight.
Closer to the time I think a legal team is needed.

old gallery link?id=2051[/img]

Na'viru san LearnNaviyä sìk oel olo'txepit nerekx siveiyi talun
    lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpong...

sezawte

Quote from: fnua atxkxe on April 04, 2010, 07:40:59 AM
Unless people know of somewhere in North America that would be feasible I'm going to have to agree on this one. N.A really doesn't seem to be practical. I'm surprised it got so many votes actualy, if someone could explain why N.A is a a good choice I thought we had pretty much decided it was out.  

True that, I personally think NA is a bad choice because many of us would need to get the immigration stuff etc. and also there would seem to be less land that has the appropriate resources and climate, since a large proportion of NA is already populated
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Interested in a camping trip in the UK? Find out more Here

Esmond

Yeah, those who voted it should try and enlighten us. Maybe they know something we don't.

Help preserve Nature.

Swokéyan

I think Europe or Asia would be the best since there are the most resources available imo.
In Africa there are indeed too many diseases and stuff.
North America is too populated.
I dont know much about South America but my guess would be its too dangerous there :P
Australia might be okay but i think its very hard reachable for most of us.
Canada might be a option, i heard the forests there are really nice.
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)