Thread : Lists of polls for location !

Started by Nanaki, April 17, 2010, 05:45:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanaki

Please, I'm referring to this post !

So, I quote it :

Quote from: erinebergman on April 16, 2010, 07:29:04 PM
What if instead of trying to figure out where the tribe is going to be right now, what if we nailed down the most important things needed for the tribe.

Like, 'X' amount of land.
'X' 'Y' and 'Z' animals/plants for food.
Lowest winter temp and highest summer temps.
Etc.

This thread has for purpose to list all polls we will made about location, and summary them.
I will update it regularly, but first, we have to choose what poll will we make, and in what order.

Here, list of polls we will make :

- Lowest winter temps
- Highest summer temps

Please, for this, It's to you to choose what poll to make, I'm not good at that, but I can easily keep the thread update.

I think, in first we need to make a poll about this : Lowest winter temp and highest summer temps.
It will eliminate a lots of country, but we have to do it like that :

- Lowest winter temp :
  - Between -10° and 0°
  - Between X° and Y°

One other thing, many people of the tribe are not here ... I don't know where they are and I don't want to start any poll about location if these people are not here !
It is always spring holidays?

Irayo ma smukan sì smuke !
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Nanaki

If this thread is not needed, tell me I'll delete it. :)

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...

Predict

This is a good idea, I've been campaigning (well about every time I post) for a more organized process. However instead of picking out small details we can afford to be broader, by assessing viable climates.

These are reasonable criteria for a choice. We can find the most critical aspects of climate and surroundings and choose the most suitable, I suggest this as opposed to jumping straight into individual countries to eliminate, instead eliminate climates or biomes (or similar) as it will be a more efficient approach.

Swok Tihawnu

What we really need is a meeting or gathering of everyone from the site in one place so we can discuss and argue about each of our points and ideas for the tribe. I know we've tried this on the site, but it either the location changes everytime or new problems arise. If someone does organize or call a meeting then we need at least 80% of the tribe to be there!
I dream of a paradise, where everyone is treated equal, where the planet is lush with nature and everyone is happy.

I hold to the sole belief, that my skin will peel off and that I will be reborn as a Na'vi.

Fnua Atxkxe

There's always skype.... create a tribe convo or something, would allow us to work and respind faster anyway....
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

sezawte

I've suggested this to Uriuujin, and this was the response I got:

"Irayo for asking me. I have noticed that things are getting nowhere in regards to the Location, and am currently trying to devise a solution- I have something coming along nicely ^_^ For now, however, I think that leaving the situation alone is fine. That way, some ideas are being presented and thought about, and it gives everyone something to do ^_^;;

Now back to work ^_^ Irayo for the Update- Watch for another PM from me soon Wink

Gaia ayngahu

-Uriuujìn"

I personally think that skype is the best way to get it done but there you go...
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Interested in a camping trip in the UK? Find out more Here

Fnua Atxkxe

Yah, I've been there as well :P Nothing seems to be happening on that front though so I suggest we just get a move on with it....

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

sezawte

Skype names etc. should only be distributed via pm. I already know quite a few people's skypes but all the active members need to get it if they don't have it. Somebody also needs to send a circular pm about this to all the active members *hint hint*
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Fnua Atxkxe

Actualy instead of that, why don't you just send me your skype names if you want to create a skype tribe convo and I'll set one up and invite everyone in ^_^ (Sezawte says he doesn't want spam ;D)

Nanaki

Okay, many people want to do this on Skype, some of us haven't a mic, or are not good in english (audio I mean), and we'll not be able to make a conversation with all members at the same time.

However, I'm not against the idea, it's a really good one !!

I will lock this thread, maybe I could start a new thread about finding location with Skype? As you want guys.

Irayo ulte Kìyevame ma smukan sì smuke.

Txon Taronyu

You need a web cam for skype right? Could we use msn instead
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

sezawte

You don't need a webcam for skype but a mic is helpful but you don't even need that

Nanaki