my research on locations

Started by Tsanten Eywa 'eveng, October 17, 2011, 02:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest2859

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on February 26, 2013, 04:45:39 AM
Quote from: Meuiama Tsamsiyu (Toruk Makto) on February 26, 2013, 12:31:24 AM
Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on February 25, 2013, 04:31:45 PM
Since I am planning to travel to China, I will also study the culture there, and I will also study the climate there. After I have been there, I will tell everything of how it is there.

I strongly recommend against that, ma tsmukan. That could be enough to get you imprisoned as someone with espionage intent.

What? Everybody are allowed to travel to China. I doesn't understand what you mean.

The issue with espionage is that you're going to China to take down records of a public park. The thing is- I don't see where's it bad either. The worst they could possibly do is question you.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Nantang 'Rrtayä on February 26, 2013, 07:38:10 AM
Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on February 26, 2013, 04:45:39 AM
Quote from: Meuiama Tsamsiyu (Toruk Makto) on February 26, 2013, 12:31:24 AM
Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on February 25, 2013, 04:31:45 PM
Since I am planning to travel to China, I will also study the culture there, and I will also study the climate there. After I have been there, I will tell everything of how it is there.

I strongly recommend against that, ma tsmukan. That could be enough to get you imprisoned as someone with espionage intent.

What? Everybody are allowed to travel to China. I doesn't understand what you mean.

The issue with espionage is that you're going to China to take down records of a public park. The thing is- I don't see where's it bad either. The worst they could possibly do is question you.

It is a tourist park. Do you know how many tourists that is there? Everybody wants to know about this park, or there isn't meaningful to travel there. Just understand that.

What is wrong about China? Nothing is wrong about China.

Tsmuktengan

You don't get imprisonned for this, even in China.

I'll have to study there. The only thing to keep in mind is that China is Corruption Country, even with some breath taking landscapes.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Tsmuktengan on February 27, 2013, 04:44:29 AM
You don't get imprisonned for this, even in China.

I'll have to study there. The only thing to keep in mind is that China is Corruption Country, even with some breath taking landscapes.

What does it mean that China is a courrption country?

Tsmuktengan

What I precisely mean is that the corruption rate there is extremely high. This is usual in emerging countries, but China is a fame of it's own, a bit like Russia in some way, but harsher.

Basically, many things are based on the appearance, but if you scratch the surface, there are high chances that things are not true. Typical example for several chinese hotels : a hotel can appear very clean and wonderful, with a sort of sofistication from the outside. But if you stay there, from the inside, the hotel lobby can be nice and shiny, but the rooms have walls thin like paper sheets, the windows are letting water in, and you would have many little charming stuff coming out from the water evacuations. If you're luck, you'll see repatidly some chinese men with a group of women for... well, having fun in the beds (and you would actually hear it because sound isolation is usually terrible).

So this is for chinese hotels, but the same rule can be applied for everything. Not all of them are like this, not everyone is dishonest, but you've got to be cautious because enough a lot of things are not reliable in China (and when I say not reliable, I mean that it would not be good at all). There are also many wonderful people there that can help you. All you need is to find them where they are.

Planning and having backplans is necessary there.

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Quote from: Tsanten Eywa 'eveng on October 17, 2011, 02:00:08 PM
Kanacea Island
Size: 3,085 acres(12.48 km2)
Info:

Pictures
http://www.vladi-private-islands.de/en/island+buy+kanacea-island+fiji+pacific-ocean/

It is a really beautiful Island with dense jungle-forest. Take a look at the pictures, on the link above.

Niri Te

Do you people have ANY IDEA how many MILLION, that island is going to cost?  And THEN there is the "little" problem of GETTING there. I used to camp out on islands like that all the time. but then I used my SAILBOAT to GET there. If you do THAT you are considered a "transient Sailor", and are not considered a TRESPASSER.
Tokx alu tawtute, Tirea Le Na'vi

Tìtstewan

I think it is cheaper pour on an island than to buy one...

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Tsmuktengan

I think it is better to negotiate for a terrain than looking for islands, except in rare cases. There were already several discussions about the bad points of being on an island, including the lack of easy and quick routes in case of emergency.