Tribe (This forum is retired. All topics are read-only.) > Location Discussion

TRIBAL RESEARCH - Geraldo Island

<< < (12/12)

Nantxe'lan:
nothing confirmed yet, but it'll be definately a topic on my mail to the brazilian embassy...

as far as i can judge from a few pictures there are allready some small houses on the edge of the forrest near the coast, but they're build uppon stilts so the floor conditions don't affect them too much. and you can still use tents. if you can afford a private island you can also afford a de luxe tent - and i know they can be quite luxurious so you wouldn't lack much of your comfort...
as a private island just for vacation purpose it is still enough so the preservation would be no big deal. but for a permanent settlement? idk...

despite that: if i got that right their research for a location was around april to june and they listed Geraldo Island with more than 900,000.- US$. but atm Geraldo is priced at 720,000.- US$ so this could indicate the general trouble to sell the island.

what puzzles me is the fact that Geraldo is advertised as "The area has big potential and there are incentives for industry, fishing, agriculture and the tourist industry." but paper doesn't blush.

'Itan Atxur:
Oh well. We'll find another place :(

:D :D

-'Itan Atxur

lightbringer:
thank you all for doing this leg work for me. i didn't know that someone was thinking of doing something similar to what i was planning. i was merely researching this island to see what all it has in store once i start my exodus. and what im planning in similar to what this thread was focused on, but mine is on a grander scale.

if anyone here is interested in furthering the developement of this island, as well as teaching and learning everything this world has to offer, contact me. we need people with a collection of skills and trades, not just people with the desire to start anew on an island.

contact me at
[email protected]
for details.

Tsmuktengan:

--- Quote from: lightbringer on March 26, 2013, 12:30:35 pm ---thank you all for doing this leg work for me. i didn't know that someone was thinking of doing something similar to what i was planning. i was merely researching this island to see what all it has in store once i start my exodus. and what im planning in similar to what this thread was focused on, but mine is on a grander scale.

if anyone here is interested in furthering the developement of this island, as well as teaching and learning everything this world has to offer, contact me. we need people with a collection of skills and trades, not just people with the desire to start anew on an island.

--- End quote ---

Uh, sorry, but could you explain a bit?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version