Tribe location brainstorm 2

Started by 'Itan Atxur, February 14, 2010, 08:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nìftxavang Sreu

haha I'm up for any other Avatarii who want to come along and have our own kind of "camp" in an ideal location, and climate, just to try certain things out (:

proud member of the NSFC!!

Fnua Atxkxe

That would be awesome but you might want to be careful, you could get more people that you bargained for!
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Nìftxavang Sreu

hahaha so true! So many people are so excited and ready to start this project, it almost brings tears to my eyes (:

Fnua Atxkxe

Im going to have to do something like that, too bad I have no-one to go with :(

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Nìftxavang Sreu

lol it will all work out if Eywa wills it to (: haha

Fnua Atxkxe

Srane, I haven't been camping in years

guest2859

Neither have I, but I still know what to do when lost.

Fnua Atxkxe

guest2859

Yep, we all do it. But do we have a section of the area we want pinpointed?

Nìftxavang Sreu

Not at this point. like I said, I just got back from FL, so I won't be going till next summer at the earliest. ))):

guest2859

Hm... glad we have 4 years to plan this.

Txur Niftxavang

Well, I used to reside in Colorado, I got sick of the long winters... I moved to Florida, it's so nice here, The Na'vi are in a sub tropical/ Amazonia climate. Suggestion on where the location is I just want the weather constantly in 70-90humidity, and the temp around 60-90+ this is average for florida weather. It was 67 today, nice breeze, just right. It's rainy season, poured for 6-8 hours. Terrencial rain. If any one disagrees about florida, or any southern state as a location it's ok, but living here for the past 14 years it seems IDEAL for our tribe. Plus the fish down here, my fav is Red Snapper, it's sooooo good!  I've had experience camping since I was five, wildlife is booming, but it seems good to sustain a palatible food source, black berries, fish, nuts, edible plants, wild game, foxes, rabbits, birds, Turkey, deer, if your lucky you'll see a small elk, or bear (mostly black bears down here)
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

guest2859

Said it once, don't eat anything of the dog family. It's just wrong.

But florida seems nice... aslong as I'm not put in state exile for discriminating Disney.

The old Uriuujìn

I would disagree with you on the idea of going to Florida, because of all the venomous snakes and spiders down there... And this is coming from me. I love Florida, I loved living in warm weather, but I'm going to have to voice my disagreement vehemently about setting up the Tribe there ^_^;

Gaia ayngahu

-Uriuujìn

Letxuma Swizaw

That and Florida is pretty polluted the water would be undrinkable for us. The everglades are draining. And the razor grass will cut you and make you swell up like a balloon from infection.
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Fpxafaw Taronyu

Atan fa eywa ayngahu ma tsmuktu,

i hope you will not kill me for bringing this up again, but i just found another beautiful Island which may fit all our expectations!

Norfolk!

Its kinda small, but it has everything we need, even job offerings! :)

Link to the government --> http://www.norfolk.gov.nf/

Job opportunities --> http://www.info.gov.nf/hr/openpositions/

Some random pics:

A Property for Sale where we all can Eat ;) -> http://www.southpacificrealestate.com/Details.cfm?PropID=2010

BTW, we didn't rule out New Caledonia yet (just to remember)

Oel ayngati kameie nìwotx!

Need an Avatar-Avatar? Klick my Banner for further Pics!

'Itan Atxur

Seems pretty good to me, but I haven't looked at it too close yet.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Letxuma Swizaw

Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

d5ive

not changing topic from Norfolk Island or anything but to do with places in the US I do believe that they don't support dual citizenship, I am currently a ciziten of the United Kindgom and Australia so moving to the Us really kills my traveling privelidges. Is this true?
:O Got my own copy of Avatar on Blu Ray now!

Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men - Jean Rostand

Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Txur Niftxavang

It's ok if you disagree, this will take time, and I think we need to voice all our opinions so we don't get in a delemmia. If it comes to a tropical climate, I will vote for it, I hate the cold.
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.