Tribe location brainstorm 2

Started by 'Itan Atxur, February 14, 2010, 08:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest2859

I think I have it figured out, we can do it as long as we don't buy the land and move into un-owned forest. But where's that?

Letxuma Swizaw

like  i said my eviro teacher said the best way to do this is to live off the grid that's what she did.
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Omatikaya'itan

great news great news I just traded my bell jet ranger and 10 grand for a Bell UH-1 Huey oh ya.  Man its a thing of beauty i just cant wait to fly it agian tommorow

Letxuma Swizaw

Quote from: Omatikaya'itan on February 23, 2010, 08:47:07 PM
great news great news I just traded my bell jet ranger and 10 grand for a Bell UH-1 Huey oh ya.  Man its a thing of beauty i just cant wait to fly it agian tommorow
TTWBBWP
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Txontaw

Quote from: Letxuma Swizaw on February 23, 2010, 09:04:09 PM
TTWBBWP

Wut?
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Letxuma Swizaw

This Thread Would Be Better With Pictures :D

Just sayin' pics or it didn't happen. :P
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

MOUNTAINBANSHEE2

This is the worst you can come up with NZ. They only have movie sets in 1)places of interest (like in the lion, witch and the wardrobe) and 2) places that they have permission to be there.

I am personally from NZ and I can tell you that as long as you are around the 1000ft above sea level, there isn't a problem with waves but and this is a big but, NZ has horrible winters. Flooding rivers, snow, near continuous rain (my mum was in hokitika when there was coninuous rain for the whole year) and the southerlys are just the start. Its a great torist nation but not for us.
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Nothing is greater than self peace, Because when self peace is obtained the you are as great as you wanna be. James Harwood age 13.

Can't  spell, Get Firefox web browser free (inbuilt spell checker)

MOUNTAINBANSHEE2

WTF you have a Huey. How is it to fly? How does it work? Can you take me up in it?
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Nothing is greater than self peace, Because when self peace is obtained the you are as great as you wanna be. James Harwood age 13.

Can't  spell, Get Firefox web browser free (inbuilt spell checker)

Tutean-tìhawnu

Ooh nice! pics? please? pretty please?
Kìyevame ma aytsmuktu, Eywa ngahu

join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

d5ive

Wow huey that is epic, I fly model ones if thats anything! woot I want teh picks.

Also New Zealand is volcanically active, two tectoninc plates meet right in the middle of NZ
:O Got my own copy of Avatar on Blu Ray now!

Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men - Jean Rostand

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: d5ive on February 24, 2010, 06:23:04 AM
Wow huey that is epic, I fly model ones if thats anything! woot I want teh picks.

Also New Zealand is volcanically active, two tectoninc plates meet right in the middle of NZ

But are there any areas that would be a lot safer around there? New Zealand does seem to be a decent option so far.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Ikranä mokri

there are other islands in the general vicinity that could be good but id say the continent of oceania is our best bet.

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Twonyu Ikranä on February 24, 2010, 11:23:42 AM
there are other islands in the general vicinity that could be good but id say the continent of oceania is our best bet.

Yeah, I like the idea of Oceania too.

Ikranä mokri

oceania is the continenet including austrailia and papa nu guniea ect

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

Nìftxavang Sreu

I've done some major studying on Oceania and it seems to be very temperate, and is mainly (or parts of it are) mainly owned and lived on by different tribes, so we'd fit right in! kind of ;P

proud member of the NSFC!!

hemmond

Or they will eat us for dinner. :-D
old gallery link?id=1849[/img]
old gallery link?id=1890[/img]

http://twitter.com/hemmondssandbox

If it's change in you, then the world is changing too.
--22nd World Scout Jamboree anthem.

sezawte

If there are other local tribes that could end up being a real advantage as we could learn their ways so to speak (well at least the most efficient local methods of food gathering etc.).
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Interested in a camping trip in the UK? Find out more Here

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: sezawte on February 24, 2010, 04:51:19 PM
If there are other local tribes that could end up being a real advantage as we could learn their ways so to speak (well at least the most efficient local methods of food gathering etc.).

Hmm. I hope that's the way it would work out. I personally would rather not have anybody else around us for a LONG ways.

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Nìftxavang Sreu

Hmm. I hope that's the way it would work out. I personally would rather not have anybody else around us for a LONG ways.

It could be cool to learn from them, but my guess is that they wouldn't be too keen on random strangers coming in, learning their inner most workings, then trying to use the same resources they do to survive. We could be Pandorian Kabobs!

proud member of the NSFC!!

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Nìftxavang Sreu on February 24, 2010, 04:57:38 PM

It could be cool to learn from them, but my guess is that they wouldn't be too keen on random strangers coming in, learning their inner most workings, then trying to use the same resources they do to survive. We could be Pandorian Kabobs!

Yeah, that's kinda what I think too.

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur