Tribe location brainstorm 2

Started by 'Itan Atxur, February 14, 2010, 08:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fpxafaw Taronyu

Quote from: Nìftxavang Sreu on February 24, 2010, 04:57:38 PM
Hmm. I hope that's the way it would work out. I personally would rather not have anybody else around us for a LONG ways.

It could be cool to learn from them, but my guess is that they wouldn't be too keen on random strangers coming in, learning their inner most workings, then trying to use the same resources they do to survive. We could be Pandorian Kabobs!

No secret words please, there are to many non natives here, WTH is an KABOB ??

Irayo ;)

Need an Avatar-Avatar? Klick my Banner for further Pics!

'Itan Atxur

Essentially... food :P

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Nìftxavang Sreu

proud member of the NSFC!!

guest2859

A stick with types of meat and plants on it.

But where in Oceania? We ruled out quite a few places there.

Fnua Atxkxe

Quote from: Fpxafaw Taronyu on February 24, 2010, 05:15:48 PM
Quote from: Nìftxavang Sreu on February 24, 2010, 04:57:38 PM
Hmm. I hope that's the way it would work out. I personally would rather not have anybody else around us for a LONG ways.

It could be cool to learn from them, but my guess is that they wouldn't be too keen on random strangers coming in, learning their inner most workings, then trying to use the same resources they do to survive. We could be Pandorian Kabobs!

No secret words please, there are to many non natives here, WTH is an KABOB ??

Irayo ;)
also known as Kebab or kabab or tasty
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Nìftxavang Sreu

hahaha no particular place in Oceania that I know of, but I could be wrong

'Itan Atxur

Yeah, so I've completely failed at keeping the first post up to date. Any body mind summarizing a few things that I might have missed?

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

guest2859

NA Reopened
SA Possible, closer to not.
AS Most likely no
EU No
AU Most likely not
AF No
AT Not at all
GR No
OC I don't know.

Mostly all gone, so I guess it'll be in-country.

'Itan Atxur

There, I updated it a little. I'll add some more links to it later.

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Txontaw

I just saw a Survivorman episode:

I realized that certain tropical islands (the one he was on was in the South Pacific) are actually quite easy to live on, if you have enough info of the area.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

guest2859

I'll look into that, posting results in about 30 minutes.

guest2859

Norfolk Island

PERFECT in 85%. No good descrtiption on fauna. NO INCOME TAXES! [Keep a job and government doesn't raid your pay]. Good place, warm all year, just need a good fauna attendence.

Nìftxavang Sreu

Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu

This may not be the best idea, but I said I would post about land for sale in Hawaii if anyone is interested. Like this:
http://www.landsofhawaii.com/hawaii/index.cfm?Detail=&INV_ID=314724
http://www.landsofhawaii.com/hawaii/index.cfm?Detail=&INV_ID=460313
http://www.landsofhawaii.com/hawaii/index.cfm?Detail=&INV_ID=460312
Just an idea for the location. That last one isn't very much land, though. I'm sure there will be better later on.
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.

Fnua Atxkxe

even twenty acres might be a bit too small, how much was everyone thinking anyways? For what most people are looking for I think we need a fair bit more of land, plus that land is very close to other people. I think many people are looking for something quite isolated?

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

guest2859

I'd prefer atleast 100 acres, for the exercise and room to expand.

Fnua Atxkxe

That's around what I was thinking, if you have no houses and live entirely off the land (and on it), land size is very important. And also would personally like to be more secluded, who wants the native tawtute staring at us ;)

guest2859

The natives vs. the new-natives. Wouldn't sound good.

Fnua Atxkxe

Txon Taronyu

Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)