Tribe location brainstorm 2

Started by 'Itan Atxur, February 14, 2010, 08:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest2859

Nanaki

Quote from: Fpxafaw Taronyu on February 26, 2010, 05:04:37 PM
- they are pretty pretty small, so only farming and fishing would be possible, no hunting due to less natural ressources, good for Vacation, bat for permanent living.. (imho)

Everything has been said :)

Irayo for the research work ma tsmuk
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Omatikaya'itan

Txon Taronyu

I have been thinking

if we don't want to farm we will need a large area to move around in so we might have to  suffer winter  :( because thats where the largest forests are that are not death traps so I think we should think more about Canada and Russia since they are more relistic
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Nanaki

Quote from: Txon Taronyu on February 27, 2010, 11:03:57 AMif we don't want to farm we will need a large area to move around in so we might have to  suffer winter  :( because thats where the largest forests are that are not death traps so I think we should think more about Canada and Russia since they are more relistic

We could not live through the winter in Russia or Canada ;)

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...

Txon Taronyu

Sure we can just put on lots of furs and have a nice fire going in the huts

and the USA is also a good possiblity read my thread on http://forum.learnnavi.org/real-life-navi-tribe/look-what-i-found/
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Nanaki

Quote from: Txon Taronyu on February 27, 2010, 12:11:40 PM
Sure we can just put on lots of furs and have a nice fire going in the huts

It would be very hard :-X

Omatikaya'itan

Na i know the perfect spot Thousands apon thousands of acres The Cascade range here in western washington state

Txon Taronyu

MOUNTAINBANSHEE2

Ok i'll resurch diferrent places in ocianina. There is on ei already know about and that is fiordland. Fiordland is full of wildlife and there are heaps of fish and dear. there is a local airport neer the forest and is a national park which we could convince the govenment we meen well. But this place has tourists and also is a little down on the plant section

james

Nothing is greater than self peace, Because when self peace is obtained the you are as great as you wanna be. James Harwood age 13.

Can't  spell, Get Firefox web browser free (inbuilt spell checker)

d5ive

Quote from: Omatikaya'itan on February 27, 2010, 02:57:02 PM
Na i know the perfect spot Thousands apon thousands of acres The Cascade range here in western washington state

This sounds awesome, I am still very much in favour of North American/Canadian places. I am imagining things like the book Hatchet by Garry Paulsen. That is really what I think we should aim for when it comes to location and way of life.
:O Got my own copy of Avatar on Blu Ray now!

Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men - Jean Rostand

Txontaw

"My side of the Mountain" is also pretty good, it has some good tips for living in the forest.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Txon Taronyu

I love hatchet its one of my favoret books

guest2859

I know 2 deals with Oceania, but if we're prepared, we could take them. They are called Typhoons and Cyclones (Floods and S. Hemi. Hurricanes). Basically I think if we're out there long enough, we could learn the signs.

Omatikaya'itan

Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu

I still vote for the tropical rainforesty places. I am way too tired of the pacific northwest. That and the tropical would be more like the Pandora I have come to know and love. But its not all about me. I will settle wherever the tribe decides.
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.

Omatikaya'itan

Well for tropical rain forests i think we could try either south amarica

Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu

My original thought was for Hawaii, but other people said it was too populated. I agree. Then I thought about about S. America. There are still so many places we haven't thought of yet...

guest2859

Okay,

North America - Still Open
South America - Towards Closing
Asia - Still Open
Europe - Closed
Australia - Closed
Africa - Closed
Greenland - Closed
Antarctica - Closed
Oceania - Looking the Best

Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu

What about the Carribbean? (Did I spell it right?)