Tribe location brainstorm 2

Started by 'Itan Atxur, February 14, 2010, 08:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanaki

'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Txon Trrä on February 28, 2010, 12:18:46 PM
Okay,

North America - Still Open
South America - Towards Closing
Asia - Closed
Europe - Closed
Australia - Closed
Africa - Closed
Greenland - Closed
Antarctica - Closed
Oceania - Looking the Best

When was Asia closed?!?!?! ???

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

guest2859

Oh, thought it was. Changing it now.

Omatikaya'itan

guest2859

Still dangerous as to weather, but if you're in an open area, it won't matter.

Omatikaya'itan

true and my huey would like that weather lol

guest2859

You should take donations for a Chinook. Then we'd be safer and carry more.  :)

Txon Taronyu

I don't agree that oceana looks best its very expensive to live there let allow have a large property

I think North and south amarica and Asia are are best bets
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Omatikaya'itan

A chinook would be great but i dont know if you can buy one cause they are a military aircraft and they are even harder to maintain because of there jet intakes

Txon Taronyu

That is not really the right thread to talk about this just saying
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Omatikaya'itan

True i will start a new thread for Vehicles in the perm tribe

Txon Taronyu

I think there is one called supplie distribution or something

Omatikaya'itan

Ah yes that is one of my threads but its only about supplies not the vehicles that are permited in the tribe/clan

Swokéyan

Hey guys i just want to say this is one of the best idea's ive ever heard :D
But dont forget we are talking here with people all around the world so we should choose a spot that fits us all.
Like i really want to join but i live in europe and i dont know if i can make it to america.
Another thing is we will have to set up our camp on a place thats a bit far from the population so that ''normal people'' cant screw it up :P like many people will find this ridiculous and they will try to ruin everything and mock us.
We also shouldnt set up our camp too far away so that if theres something serious like one gets really injured our sick we have to be near a hospital.
And we have to think about the weather conditions, and also we shouldnt camp in a sort of rainforest with toxic snakes and bugs, and too dangerous animals.
But good luck with the project and i will almost be there for sure!
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

guest2859

Quote from: Swokéyan on February 28, 2010, 07:06:27 PM
But dont forget we are talking here with people all around the world so we should choose a spot that fits us all.
Like i really want to join but i live in europe and i dont know if i can make it to america.
Another thing is we will have to set up our camp on a place thats a bit far from the population so that ''normal people'' cant screw it up :P like many people will find this ridiculous and they will try to ruin everything and mock us.
We also shouldnt set up our camp too far away so that if theres something serious like one gets really injured our sick we have to be near a hospital.
And we have to think about the weather conditions, and also we shouldnt camp in a sort of rainforest with toxic snakes and bugs, and too dangerous animals.

There is a chance it won't even take place in America, so therefore we might all be moving.

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Swokéyan on February 28, 2010, 07:06:27 PM

All good points!! And all things we're certainly taking into account!

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Ikranä mokri

i was thinking with regards to Asia. what about India? i know it has a high population and is developing rapidly

oh i just ruined my whole point ??

other than India there are very few place i know of that have rain forest in Asia there's deserts and mountains and probably coniferous forests but i really dunno.

still think Oceanania is our best bet and I found and island of the South West coast of New Zealand which is pretty big has a huge lake in the middle of it and no towns or villages that i can see on it, but its just and idea, i couldnt see a name but look at it on google earth or maps,

but other than that i think somewhere in Oceanania near to a reasonably populated island or on 1 which has a large expanse of open area for us would be the best idea.

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

bagget00

would that be ruapuke island. It is the only one I could find on south new zealand with a lake in it. When you zoom in a lot on it, the name disappears. otherwise, does google maps give coordinates?
"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

"Latin and Zombies. Technically dead, but still influencing society."

Author of http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-fanfiction/displayed/

Ikranä mokri

not the one i was going for but yes i definately like it more than the one i had in mind

another is if you go east from the south island of NZ and youll see it although its quite far out to sea

also green island could be good

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-