Tribe location brainstorm 2

Started by 'Itan Atxur, February 14, 2010, 08:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanaki

'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Omatikaya'itan

Nanaki

QuoteRuapuke Island is one of the southernmost islands in New Zealand's main chain of islands. It lies 15 kilometres to the southeast of Bluff and 32 kilometres northeast of Oban on Stewart Island/Rakiura. The island covers an area of about 16 km². It guards the eastern end of Foveaux Strait. The island is uninhabited but formerly had a Māori  population of 200.

The center of the island is flat with a height of 41 m, and there are hummocks on its north, south and west ends. The island is covered with stunted trees. North Head, the north end of Ruapuke Island, is a cliffy promontory rising to a hummock, 62 m high. Close to the westernmost, the island reaches 64 m in height.

From wikipedia : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruapuke_Island

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...

Omatikaya'itan

does it have any kind of forest

Nanaki

Quote from: Omatikaya'itan on March 01, 2010, 12:23:11 PM
does it have any kind of forest

I try to seek more things about this island.

Omatikaya'itan

Nanaki

QuoteThere are several small, fresh or brackish lagoons separated from the sea by sand bars. Some forest remains, but most of the island is now either scrub or open land used for sheep grazing.

:( :(

Eywayä lì'u

Quote from: Nanaki on March 01, 2010, 12:35:39 PM
QuoteThere are several small, fresh or brackish lagoons separated from the sea by sand bars. Some forest remains, but most of the island is now either scrub or open land used for sheep grazing.

:( :(

that'll be a problem as we want hunter-gatherer rather than an agricultural tribe.
Oe prrkxentrrkrr ngeyä sa'nok!

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Omatikaya'itan

Nanaki

I know :) Someone spoke about this island, then I gave the info I had found :-\

Fnua Atxkxe

Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Swokéyan

Its not that much for an island i think..
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

Nanaki

Quote from: Swokéyan on March 02, 2010, 01:16:17 PM

It's a small island no ?

Swokéyan

Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

Fnua Atxkxe

Quote from: Swokéyan on March 02, 2010, 01:16:17 PM

Great, you can pay for it ;)

Is a bit small, 2 miles long I think, depends on how many people we will end up having in tribe, but "Ownership of this island also includes ownership of the river-bottom from riverbank to riverbank along the length of the island. The TVA, of course has a water easement over this portion since the 1940's."

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

sezawte

$500,000 is really cheap for an island, if you think about it if everybody chips in some money and we get some donations or whatever (I don't know what the current thought is on that, I remember for a time there was a suggestion of asking seabass to put up adverts for money for us or something similar) it's actually quite pheasable
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Interested in a camping trip in the UK? Find out more Here

Swokéyan

wait is it 500 or really 500000, cause thats half a million xD
Lurkin' the forums

Fnua Atxkxe

Quote from: sezawte on March 02, 2010, 01:41:21 PM
$500,000 is really cheap for an island, if you think about it if everybody chips in some money and we get some donations or whatever (I don't know what the current thought is on that, I remember for a time there was a suggestion of asking seabass to put up adverts for money for us or something similar) it's actually quite pheasable

Is true, but would defnitely require group effort, when I finish school and get a job I'm putting all my money aside to fund this, even if it means living with parents for a few more years :(. Also if it was $500 I would have bought it before they fixed the price on the page. :D

Nanaki

Quote from: fnua atxkxe on March 02, 2010, 01:47:35 PM
Quote from: sezawte on March 02, 2010, 01:41:21 PM

Is true, but would defnitely require group effort, when I finish school and get a job I'm putting all my money aside to fund this, even if it meens living with parents for a few more years :(. Also if it was $500 I would have bought it before they fixed the price on the page. :D

True about all you said ! One karma, I hope others ppl think like you !

Fnua Atxkxe

Irayo ;D ;D. I'm sure we're all equally commited :D