Tribe location brainstorm 2

Started by 'Itan Atxur, February 14, 2010, 08:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swokéyan

Lol yeah nice fnua atxkxe :) but  i dont think all people are like that.
A half million dollars is still very much.
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

Fnua Atxkxe

Quote from: Swokéyan on March 02, 2010, 01:54:06 PM
Lol yeah nice fnua atxkxe :) but  i dont think all people are like that.
A half million dollars is still very much.

Equally commited in different ways, plus average American salary is between $15000-$25000. Assuming $15000 plus say at least 10 people (know there are more, assuming this just for point) we can raise $500000 in exactly 3 and 1/3 years. Plus if we get money's from advertising on website or if more people put aside money or if people earn more than $15000 anually the time frame would be even less.
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Tsawla Eltu Tsamsiyu

That and people have been saying that our plan will go into action anywhere between 4 - 6 years from now, so we should have more than enough!
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.

Swokéyan

Hmm yea..
But first we need to know more things about it, like; is it safe? where is it exactly, and is it reachable for all of us? Do we have enough space to build a camp (and we cant cut trees because thats something what Na'vi wouldnt do lol)
And then if everyone agrees im in :)
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

Fnua Atxkxe

That's what I heard, I heard 2014 is now the projected year of the tribe. Maybe we could get 2014 Chinese New Year renamed  ;). Anyway only way to get any land will be by raising enough money. Either that or someone in the tribe wins lottery, fesses up to actually being a multi-millionaire or convinces someone rich. JC maybe ;D.

Quote from: Swokéyan on March 02, 2010, 02:17:31 PM
Hmm yea..
But first we need to know more things about it, like; is it safe? where is it exactly, and is it reachable for all of us? Do we have enough space to build a camp (and we cant cut trees because thats something what Na'vi wouldnt do lol)
And then if everyone agrees im in :)

All good points, wherever it ends up being it will be a long trip for me anyway (Scotland). Plus all local laws to consider. Not cutting down trees is very noble but if we are going to construct any crude buildings then wood is always useful. Plus we will need wood for fire. If it is neccessary for resources/practicalities we will need to cut down trees. It is not easy to survive in the wild and it's not the time to get picky about resources. Not that I'm saying we cut down a forest or anything but...

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Swokéyan

Lol.. yeah thats actually true.
Lurkin' the forums

Nanaki

Quote from: fnua atxkxe on March 02, 2010, 02:25:21 PM
That's what I heard, I heard 2014 is now the projected year of the tribe. Maybe we could get 2014 Chinese New Year renamed  ;). Anyway only way to get any land will be by raising enough money. Either that or someone in the tribe wins lottery, fesses up to actually being a multi-millionaire or convinces someone rich. JC maybe ;D.

;D ;D Awesome, maybe he would be OK with this idea, we don't know !! ::)
What ? Do you say me to stop dreaming ? ooh ...
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Fnua Atxkxe

Why wouldn't he be. Let's examine it logicaly. He had dreamed of this movie since he was 12, he refused to film it until he could create the world he wanted, he went to great links to make it as scientificaly plausable as possible without harming story, he loves the environment. Surely this all points to the fact that the Na'vi are never far from his mind, he must like their lifestyle as he portrayed it in such a good light. Thus he, with his great wealth, may not mind sharing a portion of it with his smuke. Maybe he will retire to our tribe ;D. We could petition him ;). Slightly offtopic though, we should probably move back to location now or the mods will be after our queue's ;).

Nanaki

Quote from: fnua atxkxe on March 02, 2010, 02:42:15 PM
Why wouldn't he be. Let's examine it logicaly. He had dreamed of this movie since he was 12, he refused to film it until he could create the world he wanted, he went to great links to make it as scientificaly plausable as possible without harming story, he loves the environment. Surely this all points to the fact that the Na'vi are never far from his mind, he must like their lifestyle as he portrayed it in such a good light. Thus he, with his great wealth, may not mind sharing a portion of it with his smuke. Maybe he will retire to our tribe ;D. We could petition him ;). Slightly offtopic though, we should probably move back to location now or the mods will be after our queue's ;).

You are right, JC is just as crazy as us about this film ... But if we want to contact him, we have to finish all what we are talking right now (I mean government into the tribe, laws, jobs ...) and make like you said a petition, and a f***ing (sorry uncensured auto censured ^.^) motivation letter ...

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...

Fnua Atxkxe

This is true, finish planning first so he knows that even if we are not totaly sane we have though it through. I really shouldn't go offtopic again but I just found this. Check it out it's worth a lol

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

I am so making a thread for this! If easily offended do not watch, there is an expletive curse about halfway through

Swokéyan

Thats really an awesome idea, i think James would agree with this, but we indeed first have to finish our plans  ;D

Lol ive seen that before.. but i really wonder, are they serious or are they making fun of it? xD
Lurkin' the forums

Nanaki

I've already see this movie, they are so funny ;D ;D
They make me pity with their toilet paper, and when he makes tsaheylu with the flower omygod -_-

Quote from: Swokéyan on March 02, 2010, 02:51:26 PM
Thats really an awesome idea, i think James would agree with this, but we indeed first have to finish our plans  ;D
Yes, it's exactly what I said ;)

Fnua Atxkxe

I know, I couldn't believe it, lol. For anyone who didn't get it, they are not serious, they're doing a parody. Wait..... They're making funs of us real Na'vi tribers.  >:(. So does anyone know what the most likely location is now?

Swokéyan

Lurkin' the forums

Nanaki

Quote from: fnua atxkxe on March 02, 2010, 02:57:57 PM
I know, I couldn't believe it, lol. For anyone who didn't get it, they are not serious, they're doing a parody. Wait..... They're making funs of us real Na'vi tribers.  >:(. So does anyone know what the most likely location is now?

No, we have to search again, and again but we'll found the right place :D

Fnua Atxkxe

I was meaning have we narrowed down the parameters any. I remember places around Australia became popular recently but I havn't kept up with this thread. Which parts of the world are we looking at now? E.g America, New Zealand etc...

Swokéyan

I guess new zealand would be okay.
Or nevermind... since thats southeast of Australia :P so far away..
What about Curacao? dont know how to type the fancy C. lol
Lurkin' the forums

Fnua Atxkxe

Sorry to be a skxawng but what areas are the most popular among the community?

Nanaki

I read this, few post before :

Quote from: Txon Trrä on February 28, 2010, 12:18:46 PM
Okay,

North America - Still Open
South America - Towards Closing
Asia - Still Open
Europe - Closed
Australia - Closed
Africa - Closed
Greenland - Closed
Antarctica - Closed
Oceania - Looking the Best

Fnua Atxkxe

Irayo ;D. So Oceania is our current focus, will shift attention to land there.