Tribe location brainstorm 2

Started by 'Itan Atxur, February 14, 2010, 08:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanaki

Quote from: fnua atxkxe on March 02, 2010, 03:28:16 PM
Irayo ;D. So Oceania is our current focus, will shift attention to land there.

Tomorrow I'll look if I find something interesting in Oceania :)
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Fnua Atxkxe

I will to, I've got work that I'm supposed to be doing for tomorrow so I don't forsee much progress from myself tonight. ;D
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Swokéyan

Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

Nanaki

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...

Fnua Atxkxe

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Swokéyan

Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

Nanaki

Fnua Atxkxe

Nah you got there first (by twenty seconds) but I'd already uploaded the photo and didn't want to have completely wasted my time ;D

Swokéyan

Thx anyway but where is that? xD like under america?
Ah nvm i see now its a little above Australia.
Lurkin' the forums

Nanaki

Quote from: Swokéyan on March 02, 2010, 04:02:16 PM
Thx anyway but where is that? xD like under america?
Ah nvm i see now its a little above Australia.

yep ;)

ShadowedSin

I suggest that if you guys choose a tropical setting that you research the local ecosystem extensively. Also note about small out of the way islands > Pirates.
\Shadow's Sin
A Blog discussion Amazon and notes for the Arrow Child Novella!

Arrow Child
An Online Serial Novel and the first story in the Amazon Diaspora Saga.

Eana Tanhì

Hi! I think that this is really grat idea and I'm 100% sure that I'm going to be a part of the tribe...
I'm just wondering why Europe is eliminated (I don't really want that the tribe is there, I'm just interested)  ;D

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Txon Taronyu

I actually think a forest is better personally jungles are just to dangerous and hard to get food (unless you have lived their for a long time) and we will be subject to constant wetness, desies, and possion
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Fpxafaw Taronyu

It was eliminated b/c of the property restrictions of Europe (afaik) there is simply not enough space left..

Maybe there are some islands in the Adria or in Greece where it would be possible, do some research, bring results and maybe its ruled in again?

I could imagine Greece is happy about every cent of Tax they could earn by selling an island to us ;) They have thousands...

There is much off-topic in here, please be more serious guys, Irayo!

Need an Avatar-Avatar? Klick my Banner for further Pics!

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Txon Taronyu on March 02, 2010, 04:27:34 PM
I actually think a forest is better personally jungles are just to dangerous and hard to get food (unless you have lived their for a long time) and we will be subject to constant wetness, desies, and possion

I understand why people want jungles. They would be cool. But I think that they would be far too dangerous. Plus, IMHO, a normal Na'rìng is just as beautiful if not as exotic.

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Fnua Atxkxe

Forest is definitely more practical, that's why I liked this http://privateislandforsale.net/?gclid=CPquhIydmqACFR88lAodpFKYdw. Is essentialy giant island of forest surrounded on all sides by water that are also sold as part of island

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: fnua atxkxe on March 02, 2010, 05:48:47 PM
Forest is definitely more practical, that's why I liked this http://privateislandforsale.net/?gclid=CPquhIydmqACFR88lAodpFKYdw. Is essentialy giant island of forest surrounded on all sides by water that are also sold as part of island

Tennessee is really a beautiful place. The only problem I have with that spot is that it may be too small and make it hard to hunt year round. Other wise, great find!!

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Fnua Atxkxe

Was a shame about it being so small, I suppose size really depends on how many people we have in 4 years time and who actualy follow through with this.

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: fnua atxkxe on March 02, 2010, 05:55:15 PM
Was a shame about it being so small, I suppose size really depends on how many people we have in 4 years time and who actualy follow through with this.

Is there land around it we could buy too? I don't think that would be the case but it would be awesome if it was.

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Fnua Atxkxe

Very good question, I would not know the answer. On one side of the river there is defnitely agricultural land, I'm sure it is already owned we could negotiate a price. We could use that for growing some basic foodstuffs I suppose. Or for the difficulties surrounding um, waste managment. Still a bit small though... It did say "includes ownership of the river-bottom from riverbank to riverbank along the length of the island." So hypotheticaly you could add to the size of the island through artificial land creation techniques. Probably expensive, difficult, time consuming, probably not worth it and not realy in keeping with the idea of living in balance with the environment. Thus unfortunately unpractical :(