Tribe location brainstorm 2

Started by 'Itan Atxur, February 14, 2010, 08:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest2859

Oceania, does it matter? If you plan to join the perm. tribe, the only expense we need it to get there, then we could pay bills for satellite.

Nìftxavang Sreu

proud member of the NSFC!!

Nanaki

'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Eywayä lì'u

Quote from: Nanaki on March 03, 2010, 05:09:04 PM
Quote from: Txon Trrä on March 03, 2010, 04:54:38 PM
then we could pay bills for satellite.

I'm not sure to understand ???

I think he means to pay for the internet, because we will need a link of some kind.
Oe prrkxentrrkrr ngeyä sa'nok!

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Nanaki

Quote from: Eywayä lì'u on March 03, 2010, 05:13:52 PM
I think he means to pay for the internet, because we will need a link of some kind.

Oh ok I see now, thanks ;)

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...

Fnua Atxkxe

Grrr, no internet in tribe, keep it in the eco-village :D We should probably try harder to stay on topic  :(
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Fpxafaw Taronyu

Quote from: Eywayä lì'u on March 03, 2010, 05:13:52 PM
Quote from: Nanaki on March 03, 2010, 05:09:04 PM
Quote from: Txon Trrä on March 03, 2010, 04:54:38 PM
then we could pay bills for satellite.

I'm not sure to understand ???

Hmm, whats wrong with bottle post? :)

We need solar-panels, an satellite phone...

@ Eanä Tanhì, what about some research of croatian adria islands and greece islands? ;)

Need an Avatar-Avatar? Klick my Banner for further Pics!

Nanaki

Quote from: fnua atxkxe on March 03, 2010, 05:18:00 PM
Grrr, no internet in tribe, keep it in the eco-village :D We should probably try harder to stay on topic  :(

Yep, Too much offtopic on this thread. Maybe we have to start a new and resume all the principal facts said :)

The old Uriuujìn

Hey, check this out!

forum.learnnavi.org/learnnavi-merch/new-navi-stuff!!-(hello-kitty-of-doom!!)/msg125564/#msg125564

Now, back on topic ^_^

Gaia ayngahu

-Uriuujìn

Swokéyan

Lawl i saw that a while ago.

Did any of you already succeed by finding a neat camping area?  ;D
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Swokéyan on March 04, 2010, 06:01:04 AM
Lawl i saw that a while ago.

Did any of you already succeed by finding a neat camping area?  ;D

Nope! Not yet. That's what we're still discussing.

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Ikranä mokri

what about the pitcairn island

but maybe islands are a bit far fetched, but i really dont know many mainland places that would be good
some info from NASA on the islands

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Twonyu Ikranä on March 04, 2010, 06:47:33 AM
what about the pitcairn island

but maybe islands are a bit far fetched, but i really dont know many mainland places that would be good

Post a few links! Let's take a look.

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Ikranä mokri

this is how they are spread out and i think there owned by the UK.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pitcairn_Islands

this is the link to wikipedia page

Quotesoutheasternmost extension of the geological archipelago of the Tuamotus of French Polynesia and consist of five islands: Pitcairn Island, Sandy Island (the last one found), Oeno Island (atoll with five islets), Henderson Island and Ducie Island (atoll with four islets).
The only permanently inhabited island, Pitcairn, is accessible only by boat through Bounty Bay.
Henderson Island, covering about 86% of the territory's total land area and supporting a rich variety of animals in its nearly inaccessible interior, is also capable of supporting a small human population, but access is difficult, its outer shores comprising steep limestone cliffs of sharp coral.
The Pitcairn Islands were formed by a centre of upwelling magma called the Pitcairn hotspot.
The other islands are at a distance of more than 100 km (60 mi) and are not habitable.
The Pitcairn Islands are one of two places in the world in which the plant species Glochidion pitcairnense occurs.
and this is about the geography. but im not totally sure bout them but im just posting all ideas

just opened some wikipedia pages all about the different Islands in oceania, im gonna go through all of them and find all of the ones i find suitable

Eana Tanhì

Quote@ Eanä Tanhì, what about some research of croatian adria islands and greece islands?

I'm on it right now  ;D

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Fpxafaw Taronyu

All these Islands are pretty nice, and i do love islands too, BUT, please read the whole thread, most of micronesian / oceanican islands have been ruled out b/c they are simply to small, even for 20-30 people and too far away from any healthcare facility!

There is a list of all islands worldwide and yes its posted here in the thread, its annoying to repeat everything every single week, sorry for sounding harsh :)

Atan fa eywa nìteng ngahu ma eylan ;)

Quote from: Eanä Tanhì on March 04, 2010, 08:16:15 AM
Quote@ Eanä Tanhì, what about some research of croatian adria islands and greece islands?

I'm on it right now  ;D

Sìltsan tuteé! I look forward to your findings, irayo!

Letxuma Swizaw

could someone PM me about all that has transpired here. i haven't been on top of this thread for a while now and i have noticed a lot of talk about islands.
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Nanaki

Quote from: Letxuma Swizaw on March 04, 2010, 10:51:31 AM
could someone PM me about all that has transpired here. i haven't been on top of this thread for a while now and i have noticed a lot of talk about islands.

If this person could make a new thread and resume all ... because we've seen too much offtopic ...

Ikranä mokri

QuoteBUT, please read the whole thread, most of micronesian / oceanican islands have been ruled out b/c they are simply to small,

i have read the whole thread, iv read pretty much every thread on here seeming as iv been here since the very first idea of leaving. I know that allot of islands are very small which is why i said im looking! and there are more areas out there = than just Micronesia, French Polynesia for example.

QuoteThere is a list of all islands worldwide and yes its posted here in the thread

I know its what i used to help me

and greek islands would be a good idea, nice climate etc

EDIT was just browsing a world map and i found an island called St helena ( i think its owned by the UK) and it has  couple of towns on it its off the west coast of africa

Fpxafaw Taronyu

Well done ;)

Search for Capverde Islands, ill spend my vacation there this year (hopefully) they are pretty nice and (still) not overpopulated (afaik), we will see ;)

St. Helena and Georgetown  are UK owned (Commonwealth) from my knowledge, Napoleon died there and Georgetown has a huge military Basis..

More info -> http://www.fco.gov.uk/en/travel-and-living-abroad/travel-advice-by-country/south-america/st-helena