Africa - Central
Africa - South
Europe
Australia - North
Australia - South
Oceania - Indonesia Region
New Zealand

Fnua Atxkxe

Yeah, I don't want to be going somewhere where I will be freezing my tail off....
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Nanaki

Quote from: fnua atxkxe on March 20, 2010, 09:32:23 AM
Yeah, I don't want to be going somewhere where I will be freezing my tail off....

Sure :D
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

'Itan Atxur

I think much of NA and Canada is out of the question, but much of the southern parts are okay.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Nanaki

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on March 20, 2010, 09:35:04 AM
I think much of NA and Canada is out of the question, but much of the southern parts are okay.

I think your thinking (:D) is true :D
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Fnua Atxkxe

I still like the sound of Oceania if we can find suitable land plots there, SA would've been good too.

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

'Itan Atxur

Txon Taronyu

OK I know we all want to be Na'vi in the jungle/rainforest but...

I have been reading about all the horrible and deadly desieses and posions that are down there and are common and I think if we go down there most of us will die very fast since we do not have a natural immunity to them as the natives down there already

unfortunatly if we are going down there we will die and also I don't know if I want to go there that badly to risk my life

the winter is not that bad people
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Esmond

Hmmm....that is a point worth noting. I only know of poisons but never heard of diseases except for malaria. What are the diseases that we're exposing ourselves to in the jungle?

Help preserve Nature.

Txon Taronyu

Well most of the deadly diseases are also very common down there here I can't remeber most of there names so I will look it up

ok here is a list

http://www.nativeplanet.org/health/disease.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tropical_disease
http://www.enotes.com/public-health-encyclopedia/tropical-infectious-diseases
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

'Itan Atxur

Just because we can't realistically go somewhere with a jungle doesn't mean we need to go some place with cold winters.

Txon Taronyu

that is also a good point

Ok look at this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oostvaardersplassen

I read about it if we could convince the people here to allow us to live there it would be great

Esmond

the list of diseases are quite terrifying.

The netherlands is small, I doubt it'll be in any form an isolation from the modern world. Well we could opt for a tropical island with mild vegetation. Enough jungle to work with but with less risk of health problems. I agree that maybe heading straight into wild, prime forests would be dangerous.

EDIT: there is a problem with living on an island though, if it is too small we might deplete the island of it's natural resources sooner or later. 

Help preserve Nature.

Sayprìsä

I think that we should live in a mountain sort of region.  There really aren't any  jungles in America, so unless you want to pay big $$ to move everyone to Africa or South America, I think we should try to stick to America.  I know that in places that are more rural, there are lots of larger properties that are very isolated. I think that's the sort of thing that we should shoot for.
"You have a gift, Jack.  You do.  You see people."

Fnua Atxkxe

I am afraid America has been pretty much discounted, mostly because no-one found a suitable area but also due to legal and immigration issues, of course if new research comes to light then this may yet change :)

Fnua Atxkxe

Also land in America is much more expensive and with regards to moving people to a location, remember a good deal of us don't live in America.       (Sorry for double post, am on phone atm and there is no way to modify last message ^_^)

Sayprìsä

What about Canada?  Much of the world's remaining real wild land is up there.  I've heard that New Zealand is beautiful land too
"You have a gift, Jack.  You do.  You see people."

Fnua Atxkxe

Some areas of Canada as well as oceania (which includes New Zealand although I think that there was something about a legal complication there) are still under discussion, that is something you could research though, we have a good template linked here to get you going although it is still a work in progress. :)

sezawte

Yeah saying we'll have it in America to reduce costs is really counter-productive mostly because there are many tribe members outside of the US and land in the US is extremely expensive. To be honest I think it would most likely be cheaper to buy land outside of America to make it cheaper. Also I thought the US had been more or less dis-counted as an option
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Interested in a camping trip in the UK? Find out more Here

Ikranä mokri

what legal complication fnua, i was the one who e mailed them but i never got anything back .

although i did download a PDF of there rules on migrating (which are huge btw)

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

Fnua Atxkxe

I didn't say that there was a legal problem, merely a legal complication that takes the form of that massive pdf ;)