Tribe Location Brainstorm

Started by Txontaw, January 18, 2010, 12:10:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest2859

Well, that'd work for a summer-only camp. Any ideas for the permanent camp?

'Itan Atxur

Plus, if possible I really think we need to have these two camps together. There are so many benefits to using the same location.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Txontaw

Quote from: Itan Atxur on February 12, 2010, 08:14:17 PM
Plus, if possible I really think we need to have these two camps together. There are so many benefits to using the same location.

The only problem is people who cannot afford it.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

guest2859

I know I could drive cheaper than I could catch a plane, so others would prefer having nearer locations.

'Itan Atxur

Distance is always going to be a problem for someone unfortunately :(

guest2859

Yeah, so we can have multiple locations. Who said the same people had to pay for all the camps?

'Itan Atxur

Do you think we'll get enough people to actually run multiple camps? I mean, if you think about it, the odds of all of us actually talking about this actually doing it is pretty slim as it is (don't worry, I'm still committed)

guest2859

Well, it can happen, we can't say it will for the moment but as it's looking it's getting there.

'Itan Atxur

It seems to me that our conversations have become more serious and focused (and yet we're off topic again). Maybe some people on the fence will see that we're serious about this and start thinking about it.

guest2859

[Well then, never had that word used to describe my speaking.]

Okay,

Alaska = Summer Only
Amazon = Desperation

...That's currently what I've picked up so far.

d5ive

I still woudln't rule out Canada and northern america, I mean america is a trigger happy nation (from the point of view of an Australian) and won't mind us hunting where as Alaska is become more and more protected with the wildlife associations concentrating all their power over there.

I also like Canada a lot and want to work/live over there anyway :P
:O Got my own copy of Avatar on Blu Ray now!

Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men - Jean Rostand

Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

'Itan Atxur

I agree about North America. I've actually already posted a few links of pretty good land based in North America.

guest2859

It's near. I have a fear of anything that flies off metal and gasoline. So I'd like an easy one.

Txontaw

Quote from: Toruk Txonä on February 13, 2010, 12:00:42 AM
It's near. I have a fear of anything that flies off metal and gasoline. So I'd like an easy one.

Oh come on! Here we are planning to leave modern society behind, and you're scared of a plane flight.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Deamon5550

Canada isn't that cold, here in Vancouver we just had the warmest January since 1934.
Kìyevame ulte Eywa ngahu.

join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Txontaw

Quote from: Deamon5550 on February 13, 2010, 01:04:52 AM
Canada isn't that cold, here in Vancouver we just had the warmest January since 1934.

Speaking of Canada.... w00t! Olympics!

d5ive

What we really need is a place like that of the guy from "Shooter" (the film), in the middle of absolutely nowhere and where nobody disturbs him, however where he is close enough to society to get help etc if needed.
:O Got my own copy of Avatar on Blu Ray now!

Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men - Jean Rostand

Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

guest2859

Quote from: Txontaw on February 13, 2010, 12:40:41 AM
Quote from: Toruk Txonä on February 13, 2010, 12:00:42 AM

Oh come on! Here we are planning to leave modern society behind, and you're scared of a plane flight.

Yes, I am. I can still go on one if needed, but I wouldn't like it unless it's a good pilot.

Txon Taronyu

well B.c and the maritimes are good but the middle is has cold winters and hot summers so they are not so goood

guest2859

... How about south China? I know they have some decidious forest.