Tribe Location Brainstorm

Started by Txontaw, January 18, 2010, 12:10:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Étienne

Quote from: Twonyu Ikranä on January 21, 2010, 01:52:20 AM
HA I HVE IT
there is one place on earth unclaimed but its in antartica

Hey that's a terrible idea!  ;D
But seriously we also have to watch out for warm weather I.E. hurricanes, heat waves, sharks.

Txon Taronyu

Quote from: unil. on January 20, 2010, 03:47:12 AM
Side note, guys, as far as the rockies go, I'm from Alberta and have spent many nights (yes, in the summertime) In those mountains, and it gets STUPID cold after the sun goes down up there.
Um if we were further south and and not in the rockys but the costal mountains it would be warmer
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Txontaw

A mountain area might be good. There's lots of small streams up there too.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

The old Uriuujìn

I like the mountain idea. The only problem is finding a place near a mountain that is still warm. That is a major part of the criteria, you know. And it has to have lots of trees ^_^ Ayutral asìltsan lu!

Eywa ayngahu

-Uriuujìn

Txontaw

Besides, we could get into the mountains and we wouldn't even have to buy land, cause no one would be able to find us. :P

I still dislike Hawaii (as a place to go), but I think we could take a look at the mountains in the US.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Txon Uniltìranyu

Mountains would be nice :) beautiful views and lots of wildlife etc. but usually they get pretty cold at night  :-\ the sad truth is, unless we uncover a new planet, there is nowhere we can go that hasn't been touched by humanity in some way.  My fingers still are crossed that Pandora is discovered, and they just HAPPEN to need all of us for learning the way of the Na'Vi  ;)

I think the redwood forests would be nice, we could base our village in the trees (hopefully you aren't scared of heights) and there are plenty of rivers around there.  Plus, it's warm most of the year :)

Txontaw

We've thought about the redwoods, and it would be pretty cool. The only problem is that it's a national park, and a tourist trap. And I don't think there are any close sources of water. We'd have to build a well.

Elektrolurch

Quote from: Txon Uniltìranyu on January 21, 2010, 02:36:47 PM
Mountains would be nice :) beautiful views and lots of wildlife etc. but usually they get pretty cold at night  :-\ the sad truth is, unless we uncover a new planet, there is nowhere we can go that hasn't been touched by humanity in some way.  My fingers still are crossed that Pandora is discovered, and they just HAPPEN to need all of us for learning the way of the Na'Vi  ;)

I think the redwood forests would be nice, we could base our village in the trees (hopefully you aren't scared of heights) and there are plenty of rivers around there.  Plus, it's warm most of the year :)

Yeaaaah, good idea

The best solution for the coldness-problem would be: cuddling ;D
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Txontaw

Txon Uniltìranyu

Oh yeah I forgot about the national park thing :P so...are the Rockies our best bet for now?  The water will be pretty pure if we find a stream fed by melting snow, although it will be rather cold.  Our only real threat would be the cold (?) and bears and mountain lions.

or, if airfare wasn't an issue, we could go to Australia or New Zealand or somewhere in that general region?

Elektrolurch

bagget00

I say New Zealand would be good. Warm if not hot, forests. people close at hand but not all over.
"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

"Latin and Zombies. Technically dead, but still influencing society."

Author of http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-fanfiction/displayed/

keye'ung makto

cuddling requires  both genders    ;D  ;D  ::)

Elektrolurch

keye'ung makto

Txon Taronyu

Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

swizaw

Quote from: uniltìyìranyu on January 21, 2010, 03:31:23 PM
Quote from: keye'ung makto on January 21, 2010, 03:29:52 PM
cuddling requires  both genders    ;D  ;D  ::)

Or just the female one ;D

What if one doesn't identify as either? (where do I fit this equation?)

bagget00

"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

"Latin and Zombies. Technically dead, but still influencing society."

Author of http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-fanfiction/displayed/

Txon Taronyu

Ok back to the topic and away from cuddling

How about the Andies Mountains in Peru its warm, Jungle and has mountains

Elektrolurch

Peru might be an Idea. At least the best for South America ;D

Anyone speaking Spanish in here?