Tribe Location Brainstorm

Started by Txontaw, January 18, 2010, 12:10:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest2859

Yeah, but it's good for summer, weather permitting.

Txon Taronyu

well not for perm tribe for the summer camp its ok
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

guest2859

Okay, Amazon and the place I already forgot seem to be the best.

Omatikaya'itan

The reason why i like south america so much is because on you can put a huge tribal community there and also the goverment will probably be the most likely to be able to let us start our tribe there

guest2859

How about we find a country, buy it [appx. 8KK], and rule it?

Txon Taronyu

Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

guest2859

Yeah, but that wouldn't happen. Let's beat NASA to terraforming the moon.

'Itan Atxur

What about that island we were looking at a few pages ago? It seemed REALLY good to me (though I'm sure I'm missing something).

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Letxuma Swizaw

with south america we will most likely find ourselves in a large fight with big logging companies. and to be honest i don't have any issues with cutting these ayskxawng down like the forests they terrify. >:( but i doubt anybody else would enjoy an all out war with them and being called eco-terrorists. As real as that possibility is though SA is still the best location we have so far and i look forward to saving that slowly dying forest.
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Letxuma Swizaw

could some one list out all of the suggested locations so i can do some research. irayo, ma smuk.
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: letxuma Swizaw on February 14, 2010, 05:08:15 PM
with south america we will most likely find ourselves in a large fight with big logging companies. and to be honest i don't have any issues with cutting these ayskxawng down like the forests they terrify. >:( but i doubt anybody else would enjoy an all out war with them and being called eco-terrorists. As real as that possibility is though SA is still the best location we have so far and i look forward to saving that slowly dying forest.

Well if we purchase the land and they try to take our resources, I'm all for making our own personal Avatar II.

Fpxafaw Taronyu

the island mentioned some pages ago.. guess this was my suggestion New Caledonia?

They are trying to be independent from France , so i will take care and monitor the current political development, maybe we will have good chances if there will be a new government...  for me its still the most reasonable place on earth, no overpopulation, an airport, enough open ranges / Jungle / space for all of us...

I really hope "the stars will be favorable" for us with this island...  <-- (hope u will get my point:)

Need an Avatar-Avatar? Klick my Banner for further Pics!

Letxuma Swizaw

Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Fpxafaw Taronyu

hmm, AFAIK there is a list, there is a world map, there is everything, maybe you should try to read the whole thread?

..the tribe is planned to start 4 years in future, so you will have more than enough time for reading and building the list :-)

irayo txan ma tsmukan!

Need an Avatar-Avatar? Klick my Banner for further Pics!

Letxuma Swizaw

this is what i have so far on Brazil:

Avg. temp= 25C/77F
Avg. temp south of Bahia=a comfy 64F

things we can eat:
Fauna- peccaries(little warthogs),  foxes, tapirs, anteaters, opossums, armadillo, deer, certain monkeys, birds
Flora- peach palms, Abutilon esculentum (sorry no popular name essentially little red berries), monkey nuts(not a joke, an actual plant), machoriza-edible roots.

things that might eat us or otherwise dismember us:
Fauna-jaguars, peccaries(sharp tusks very territorial), ocelots

materials:
Tucum-fibers, rubber trees, pataua palm-oil, basubasu-oil/thatch/flower, guarana-fun

other locations i am researching:
peru
tasmania
american north west
philippines
american coastal mountains
new zealand
andies

first picture is peach palm fruits
second is tucum fibers
third is machoriza
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

'Itan Atxur

Good stuff! I cant really tell what the pics are. You should put captions under them or something along those lines.

Letxuma Swizaw

Oe Skxawnghu längu.

guest2859

Jaquars? That's it?

'Itan Atxur

I'm pretty sure this topic is going to be locked soon, and a new one started with most of our current ideas put into the first post.

And I have no idea if I should take that last post seriously or not.

guest2859

[The spoiler and description yes, the description display no]

So do we know the exact area or are we still just stuck searching?