A jungle survival trip

Started by Tonbogiri, December 03, 2010, 05:59:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonbogiri

Hey guys,

I realised a few days ago that there is nothing I want for christmas. It's bad, right?
My parents, while still ignorant of the tribe, are aware of my interest in wilderness survival, and suggested i look for some exciting course to go on.
How exciting? Check it out: http://www.bushmasters.co.uk/survival

2 weeks in the jungle, learning how to build, hunt, eat and live? I can think of no better thing to do. And as a group...but, 18s and over only, I'm afraid (unless you can persuade a parent to come along). The best thing is that if we all book (7 people minimum), then we get a massive discount on prices.

I'll leave you guys to check it out - meanwhile, i'm going to attack the "last post" column with a sharpened stick.

old gallery link?id=2051[/img]

Na'viru san LearnNaviyä sìk oel olo'txepit nerekx siveiyi talun
    lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpong...

Tsyal Maktoyu

Hey, that's pretty cool! Thanks for posting. I'm checking it out now, it looks really educational, and fun! :D Not sure I'll be able to go, though. :(

And the last post column is mine!! ;D

Revolutionist

"You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling." - Inception

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest". - Denis Diderot

Tonbogiri

Hmm, the activity is lower round here. Where have all those new people got to?

old gallery link?id=2051[/img]

Na'viru san LearnNaviyä sìk oel olo'txepit nerekx siveiyi talun
    lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpong...

Txonari

Good question. Some people are probably spending time with their families around the holidays, some probably lost interest. People seem to come and go around here...
All I want is a single thing worth fighting for.

Key'ìl Nekxetse

Still here, doing work for the Revolutionists (and therefore us), but I'm quite busy.
Key'ìl Nekxetse on "The Revolutionists"
~$ life --help
The program life received signal SIGSEV. Core dumped.