Author Topic: Just a thought  (Read 1333 times)

Offline Fnua Atxkxe

• Palulukan Makto
    • I'm on facebook, add me ^_-
Just a thought
« on: April 11, 2011, 04:34:40 pm »
Without putting too fine a point on it, it would appear although admittedly from a limited point of view that things have slid to a bit of a halt, not totally of course but it seems hard at least for new people (at least to me ;)) to know what to do after posting their introductions. Maybe if we could have some kind of *What you can do to help/what needs to be done* thread it would encourage more people to work towards our goals. It might also be helpful if it was a locked topic so that it can be direct and to the point i.e. not full of comments that would make t confusing and lengthy to read. Not only might this make it easier for more people to do something constructive for the project but it might also give us a clear line of focus as to what we all should be doing. Just a thought though :)

EDIT: I know we have an important directorys topic but I meant something more like a we need people right nowto help out in x y z whatever ^^
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Offline 'Itan Atxur

• Palulukan Makto
  • It's Hello Kitty time :D
    • plentyoffish
Re: Just a thought
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 07:19:24 pm »
We could post a link at the top of the directory linking people to the "What needs to be done now" thread. We could also post a link in both the introduction topics.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Offline Fnua Atxkxe

• Palulukan Makto
    • I'm on facebook, add me ^_-
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 04:30:46 pm »
That would be quite good but if you actually had a topic for it then maybe a sort of project co-ordinator could be giving out a more personalised response.
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Offline 'Itan Atxur

• Palulukan Makto
  • It's Hello Kitty time :D
    • plentyoffish
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2011, 04:45:54 pm »
It sounds like a good idea to me. I'd try making one but my keyboard is broken making typing a simple sentence 10 times harder than it needs to be.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Become LearnNavi's friend on Facebook Follow LearnNavi on Twitter! Watch LearnNavi's videos on YouTube

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | XHTML | RSS | WAP2 | Site Rules

LearnNavi is not affiliated with the official Avatar website,
James Cameron, LightStorm Entertainment or The Walt Disney Company.
All trademarks and servicemarks are the properties of their respective owners.
Images in the LearnNavi.org Forums and Gallery may not be used without permission.

LearnNavi Affiliates:
ToS

LearnNavi is the community to learn Na'vi, the Avatar Language
"A place where real friendships are made." -Paul Frommer

AvatarMeet | Learn Na'vi Forum | Learn Na'vi Wiki | Na'viteri

LearnNavi