Just a thought

Started by Fnua Atxkxe, April 11, 2011, 04:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnua Atxkxe

Without putting too fine a point on it, it would appear although admittedly from a limited point of view that things have slid to a bit of a halt, not totally of course but it seems hard at least for new people (at least to me ;)) to know what to do after posting their introductions. Maybe if we could have some kind of *What you can do to help/what needs to be done* thread it would encourage more people to work towards our goals. It might also be helpful if it was a locked topic so that it can be direct and to the point i.e. not full of comments that would make t confusing and lengthy to read. Not only might this make it easier for more people to do something constructive for the project but it might also give us a clear line of focus as to what we all should be doing. Just a thought though :)

EDIT: I know we have an important directorys topic but I meant something more like a we need people right nowto help out in x y z whatever ^^
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

'Itan Atxur

We could post a link at the top of the directory linking people to the "What needs to be done now" thread. We could also post a link in both the introduction topics.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Fnua Atxkxe

That would be quite good but if you actually had a topic for it then maybe a sort of project co-ordinator could be giving out a more personalised response.
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

'Itan Atxur

It sounds like a good idea to me. I'd try making one but my keyboard is broken making typing a simple sentence 10 times harder than it needs to be.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE