Logo ... where we are?

Started by Nanaki, April 29, 2010, 04:38:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanaki

Kaltxì !

Sorry to make this thread, the thread about the logo is lock.
If I made this thread, it's because I want to know if now, we have a logo or not.

I would like to make a tatoo (with a symbol or something) and I immediately thought of the logo of the tribe :)

Irayo !
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Esmond

I dunno if anything is decided. My last draft got mostly positive feedback but I don't think its final yet since there have been some other suggestions on how to improve on it.

How do we decide? Do we vote?

Help preserve Nature.

Nanaki

A vote could be great, what are the logos for the poll?

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...

Esmond

I think you should ask someone to reopen the thread. So far I'm the only one who's put up drafts so I don't think a vote can be carried out yet.

Help preserve Nature.

Nanaki

Your logo is so beautiful, but i'll make a real tatoo, so I want the real logo (maybe it will be this one) ;)

sezawte

Could somebody repost the currently suggested logo
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Interested in a camping trip in the UK? Find out more Here

Nanaki

sezawte

I remember now :P I think that works
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Ikranä mokri

sorry to bring this up, (i was paddling 125 miles so i missed it) but (no offence) the symbol is a little bland. I really like the design but i feel that it needs just a few more colours than grey(add a few greens or reds just to liven it up a little)

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

sezawte

Sometimes simplicity is best :P we don't want to over-complicate things

Nanaki

Quote from: sezawte on April 29, 2010, 11:28:08 AM
Sometimes simplicity is best :P we don't want to over-complicate things

This :P I really like this logo :) Maybe you can blue it to see (it could be more Na'vi) ;D

Col Quaritch

this for the real life trib or the board ?

Fnua Atxkxe

Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Nanaki

It would be an awesome tatoo on my forearm ::) ;D

Col Quaritch

then no offence that one looks like it should be in a crop someplace it feels too alien to me. but thats me guys you already know I'll be in the village, old farts dont go tribbing....tribbing? did I just make up word like clubbing?

Nanaki

But maybe we'll have the same logo for the tribe and the eco-village ... I think it's better :)

sezawte

A poll perhaps to vote on it?

Fnua Atxkxe

Lets wait until we have more suggestions before we vote :)
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Nanaki

I think he mean a poll to choose if the logo will be for both or only for the tribe (maybe i'm wrong sorry)

sezawte

that and to see if people are for or against the current logo