Moderators

Started by Key'ìl Nekxetse, August 31, 2010, 04:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonbogiri

Hey guys!
I'm back finally, and ready to do some more stuff for the tribe. Yeah, I first noticed my username in the signature of someone way on the other side of the forum...
Maybe is an accident? How does it happen?

PS. Yes Key'il, you can trust me.  :D

old gallery link?id=2051[/img]

Na'viru san LearnNaviyä sìk oel olo'txepit nerekx siveiyi talun
    lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpong...

Predict

Welcome back!
Regrettably the {you} tag has migrated slowly to our remote corner of the forum. 

'Itan Atxur

I'm honored you all have even suggested me as a mod. If you do select me as a mod I can promise you you'll see me on here FAR more often.

I can't promise a great increase in research (yet) simply because research on an iPod is very challenging and I'm sharing an already slow Internet connection. What I can promise is to catch up on everything I've missed the past few months and to keep up to date. While I intend to voice my opinion as a member I won't force my opinions as a mod (assuming I'm selected).

Edit: Okay... those tags are creepy. Hrh

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Key'ìl Nekxetse

To keep things equal, we're going for everyone on the list becoming a mod, so that the core of the community has equal powers.
Ma 'Itan, you've been involved long enough to easily be considered a core member, in my opinion, hence being on the list. A lack of activity isn't a problem, as long as you're still there.
I've sent the list, but it might take a few days for anything to happen.
Key'ìl Nekxetse on "The Revolutionists"
~$ life --help
The program life received signal SIGSEV. Core dumped.

'Itan Atxur

Thanks again though. The vote of confidence has really increased my desire to be here and be active. You all will see a LOT more of me now. I've even finished the first draft of the mission statement.

http://forum.learnnavi.org/real-life-navi-tribe/mission-statement-(1st-draft)/

Key'ìl Nekxetse

Great!
It looks like this project is going in the right direction now, we've got a reasonable group of committed people and we seem to be making  progress.
~$ life --help

Esmond

Yup, might not be the right direction (we won't know, according to Hawking XD) but at least its a direction now. =)

Let's just hope we can maintain the momentum.

Help preserve Nature.

Predict

Quote from: Key'ìl Nekxetse on September 04, 2010, 09:58:40 AM
Great!
It looks like this project is going in the right direction now, we've got a reasonable group of committed people and we seem to be making  progress.
Shh! Don't jinx it.

By the way, what's Hawking got to do with it?

Key'ìl Nekxetse

He proved there isn't a God, supposedly, I didn't spend the time to find out what he actually said.
~$ life --help

Esmond

It has to do with the Theory of Everything.

Nevermind, it was totally random.

Help preserve Nature.

MIPP

Quote from: Key'ìl Nekxetse on September 01, 2010, 09:51:31 AM
OK, who's there, and who would we trust to be a mod?
Members I trust are:
Me (probably)
'Eylan Ayikranä
Tonbogiri
Esmond
'Itan Atxur
Eana Ikran
Tsteu'itan

This is just a quick list of people I've seen active recently and who seem fairly committed and responsible. Who else, and are there any in this list that shouldn't be?

Can I trust [you]?

HRH First I thought: Why the hell is my name there?! Then I remembered: Sure... the [ you ] code HRH
Well, you can trust me :p But I'm already the mod for the Portuguese section  ;D
Na'vi for beginners | Dict-Na'vi.com

Hufwe lìng io pay, nìfnu slä nìlaw.
Loveless, Act IV.

Predict

It's everywhere. Spreading like malaria...

Key'ìl Nekxetse

~$ life --help

'Itan Atxur

Hrh. If I were a mod I'd have to yell at us for being off topic...

Hawnu UnilTxep

You guys are so silly! I am gone for two days and this is where this goes?! hrh ^^

Ah, my poor little Vi has gotten a cold... poor doll.  She's acting like a baby again.  Gods give me strength.

I see no changes yet but I assume they will be soon, yes? ^^

About this Hawking thing: he did what now?! I might just have to go and look this up!  Sounds like a whole bunch of crazy mixed with a lot of WHACK! hrh.  I liked Esmond's post though. heehee

ps Not really off topic if we're waiting hrh

Please PM me if you are still interested in the real Na'vi tribe.

'Itan Atxur

Oh I know. I'm only playin.

Esmond

Well if there was a Theory of Everything, it means that the Theory would determine our actions. So it could determine what we do now and lead us to the wrong conclusions as much as it could determine what we do now and lead us to the right conclusions. Or no conclusions at all. So whether we're going at the right direction or not, it all depends on the Theory.

Help preserve Nature.

Étienne

Quote from: Esmond on September 07, 2010, 06:46:52 AM
Well if there was a Theory of Everything, it means that the Theory would determine our actions. So it could determine what we do now and lead us to the wrong conclusions as much as it could determine what we do now and lead us to the right conclusions. Or no conclusions at all. So whether we're going at the right direction or not, it all depends on the Theory.

Then theory became a proper noun.

Esmond

Help preserve Nature.

Predict

The thread is settled so silly is fine. We need to sell the off-topic board a bit more though. How about we all pack up and move to off-topic? ;D

We are just waiting on Payoang right?