Moderators

Started by Key'ìl Nekxetse, August 31, 2010, 04:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Key'ìl Nekxetse

Having got a reply from Payoang, who exactly do we want to elect to be mods?
Key'ìl Nekxetse on "The Revolutionists"
~$ life --help
The program life received signal SIGSEV. Core dumped.

Predict

We should probably ask everyone to submit their names, I for one don't really know who's out there any more.

Key'ìl Nekxetse

OK, who's there, and who would we trust to be a mod?
Members I trust are:
Me (probably)
'Eylan Ayikranä
Tonbogiri
Esmond
'Itan Atxur
Eana Ikran
Tsteu'itan

This is just a quick list of people I've seen active recently and who seem fairly committed and responsible. Who else, and are there any in this list that shouldn't be?

Can I trust [you]?
~$ life --help

Esmond

You can trust me. I can be the mod from the other side of the world. I go through everything when most of you are asleep lol.

Help preserve Nature.

Key'ìl Nekxetse

Time travel; time zones are always fun!
~$ life --help

Keye'ung

You can trust me :3

I'm reasonable, unbiased and generally a good person. I may have my opinion on things but I only voice it if people ask me. I'm sure given the chance I could be a great mod :).

A question that often drives me hazy: Am I or the others crazy?

Esmond

I think the new mods (if I'd be lucky enough to be included in) have to clean up as much as possible and the first thing to do is to discuss about the core things of the tribe. Things like vision, mission, objective (long and short term) and you know, all the essential stuff. Then have it put at the most obvious place and have it properly formatted and locked.

That's definitely the first thing to work on. Right now those still feel blurry and I don't think newcomers coming in would find the place very pleasant to navigate around. Its quite confusing actually.

Help preserve Nature.

Predict

The list looks good, how many mods should we have? I trust the whole list not to mess anything up. If anyone did you could always, you know...de-modate them.

Thank you Key'íl, for introducing the you tag to an otherwise civil discussion. ;) I'm watching you, [you]. I think I better stop there...

Esmond

What's with the you tag? Some of you know something I don't here...hmmmmm......

Help preserve Nature.

Keye'ung

Quote from: 'Eylan Ayikranä on September 02, 2010, 05:43:25 AM
The list looks good, how many mods should we have? I trust the whole list not to mess anything up. If anyone did you could always, you know...de-modate them.

Thank you Key'íl, for introducing the you tag to an otherwise civil discussion. ;) I'm watching you, [you]. I think I better stop there...

Those you tags are making me paranoid! you're the third person watching me :O 2nd person to openly put it in a thread and the third has it in their sig.... *looks over her shoulder all paranoid* xD

Esmond

Someone has it in their sig?

Help preserve Nature.

Keye'ung

Yep, someone has gone to the extreme lengths to pop it in there signiture :/

So yeah, can someone explain to me whats going on? xD

Key'ìl Nekxetse

So, everyone in the list becomes a mod?
Will anyone one with objections come forward please.
If I don't get any negative responses I'll send this list to Payoang.
~$ life --help

Tsteu'itan

Awe, I'm glad you trust me.  :)  Irayo.

Hawnu UnilTxep

the [you] tags make me paranoid too. The first one I ever ran across was in a title of a thread.
Then again I'm just paranoid. hrh

I like your list, Key'il. I'm glad to see 'Itan Atxur is still active. I wanted to make him a mod long ago.

Please PM me if you are still interested in the real Na'vi tribe.

Keye'ung

Quote from: Hawnu UnilTxep on September 02, 2010, 03:32:26 PM
the [you] tags make me paranoid too. The first one I ever ran across was in a title of a thread.
Then again I'm just paranoid. hrh

I like your list, Key'il. I'm glad to see 'Itan Atxur is still active. I wanted to make him a mod long ago.

In the tags are you seeing Halo Huskybutt or your username?

Hawnu UnilTxep

My username lol.
I didn't realise I inadvertenly put one of those tags in my post. I'm awful. lol. 

[you]
typed will make the username of whatever account you're logged in as show up in place of it.  Which I think is cool, and yet slightly annoying. ^^

Please PM me if you are still interested in the real Na'vi tribe.

Keye'ung

Quote from: Hawnu UnilTxep on September 02, 2010, 09:31:07 PM
My username lol.
I didn't realise I inadvertenly put one of those tags in my post. I'm awful. lol. 

[you]
typed will make the username of whatever account you're logged in as show up in place of it.  Which I think is cool, and yet slightly annoying. ^^

Thats very cool indeed! :D but as you said, annoying too xD. It used to make me so paranoid but now you've explained it I just giggle when i see them :D

Predict

I'm good with the list.

Key'ìl Nekxetse

~$ life --help