Real life tribe chat room

Started by 'Itan Atxur, March 12, 2010, 09:34:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

How about... put your son in your computer? If you have the fastest one, the case should probably big enough! I would not recommend trying to it the other way around though... ;D
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Fnua Atxkxe

Unfortunately the case is heavy enough as it is. Plus what is the son you speak of? You mean there is a world AFF?!?
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

guest2859

Fnua Atxkxe

And here I have been staying up till 4AM on the forums for nothing ;D! Oh and Na´vi skype and teamspeak of course :D

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

guest2859

I call it Exploring. I'm still trying to figure out what this 'Earth' thing is.

Fnua Atxkxe

"Earth"? Do you mean Pandora?

guest2859

Fnua Atxkxe

Whoa, now I am really confused ;D. Where am I?

Nanaki

Quote from: fnua atxkxe on March 21, 2010, 07:22:29 PM
Whoa, now I am really confused ;D. Where am I?

Nowhere and everywhere :D
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

guest2859

I'll just call this one 'The Internet' until we can get facts on Pandora we are truly on.

Fnua Atxkxe

Pandora seems real enough to me ;D. Although......

Eywa - connects all things through the neural link

The internet - connects us all through a link

Ergo: The internet is our modern day Eywa :D

guest2859

Sorry, I tried to put my hair into the USB slot to see if the 'neural' part existed. To summarize it- I just burnt my hair.

Fnua Atxkxe

Odd worked for me! Ah well, another insane theory shot down. Did you try plugging into the ethernet socket?

Nanaki

Well, when I have my braid (I can't wait but I have to), I'll put an usb key at the end of her :D
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

guest2859

Nope, too many sockets and not enough real knowledge of what each does, just get the same response each time. Maybe I'm using the wrong part of my head.

Fnua Atxkxe

Maybe Eywa took a vacation, what with all the unseeing sawtute she certainly deserves one. Anyways I'm gonna have a (relatively) early night so: Txon lefpom livu ngar ma frapo ulte Eywa ngahu frakrr :)