Project Anononia - something similar to the tribe

Started by Nantxe'lan, September 28, 2010, 03:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Key'ìl Nekxetse

Key'ìl Nekxetse on "The Revolutionists"
~$ life --help
The program life received signal SIGSEV. Core dumped.

Letxuma Swizaw

I think thats like 2-3 PM EST  :-\ so that works with what's already planned Sunday. So far so good...
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

'Itan Atxur

I work 12-9 eastern time. If y'all have to do it later in the day, don't worry about it. I trust you all.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Letxuma Swizaw

We probably wont have much to talk about anyways... once we figure out how to work together everyone will have plenty of oppurtunities to communicate with them, that's how im looking at it. They are fun guys, Txonari and i talked to 'em for quite a while. The only problem is that they live in europe so their time zones dont match up very well with our american leaders. Maybe you could sneak your way into the convo durring a break?
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Key'ìl Nekxetse

would it be a good idea to have a list of things that we want to talk about. I've found conversation tends to stop on IRC, so if it does, it would be good to have another issue waiting to get people talking again.
Key'ìl Nekxetse on "The Revolutionists"
~$ life --help
The program life received signal SIGSEV. Core dumped.

Predict

Hang on a minute (been offline 2 days, sorry), are we talking about a meeting with anonia? 

anteh

Quote from: Letxuma Swizaw on October 02, 2010, 10:45:25 PM
They are fun guys, Txonari and i talked to 'em for quite a while.

Aww, shucks. You're not so bad yourself.

'Itan Atxur

There's no wi-fi at my work :(. I feel like I always have an excuse why I can't do these types of things (podcast, ect). I hope you all trust me. I wanna do things things but I can't!!

:D :D

-'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Nìmwey

I am playing archeologist here (or necrophile), digging up threads this old, but I was thinking about Anononia/New Wings/Whatsthename. I haven't seen anything from them in a long while, and it turns out they have changed their name yet again to "Freestead" or "Freesteading", and are heading for Argentina.

http://www.freesteading.org/
http://www.freesteading.org/forum/