Tribe (This forum is retired. All topics are read-only.) > Suggestions / Ideas

Recruitment Drive

<< < (2/4) > >>

Tsmuktengan:
This project won't die as soon as it keeps at least active. I guess many people went off as it seemed like it was not going forward, and staying in endless discussions that appeared to go nowhere, which is not really true.

This is why I push to gather data : to show where we are and what is to be done on short term to complete location discussion. And even if there is currently a low active user base, it can always be used and helpful in the future. There may be some users reading this forum but not posting. So...

I think it is a matter of organization, and it has been a bit tricky at the beginning.

'Itan Atxur:
I'm in agreement. We REALLY need fresh blood. Perhaps we do need a forum separate from Learnnavi.org.

Tsmuktengan:

--- Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on November 25, 2011, 07:14:06 pm ---We REALLY need fresh blood.

--- End quote ---

This makes me think of :

;D

Ok, weird thoughts aside, I fail to see how moving forums, as an action on it's own, can bring interest and new people. I think a new, up-to-date website with more information will be very effective however. A new forum is probably still early, in my opinion.

Please tell tell me your thoughts about the future website. I don't have any info yet how how you expect to order it or organize it to make it great.

Nìmwey:
This seems to be going worse than ever. :(
Or am I just being pessimistic?

Tsmuktengan:

--- Quote from: Nìmwey on December 09, 2011, 03:39:07 pm ---This seems to be going worse than ever. :(
Or am I just being pessimistic?

--- End quote ---

Not easy. I was hoping to have replies, but not a single idea. I still plan to do it, only time is currently missing. I gave Ngaynume some priority recently, this is why I could not give a minute to this website. But I'd also rather like to feel like I am not alone trying to contribute here, along with you (you have done a great job establishing the countries chart).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version