We should "out line" our plan.

Started by 'Itan Atxur, February 09, 2010, 12:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txon Taronyu

Oh true like my dog
well we can make like a barn with seperate pens for those animals that don't get along with others
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

guest2859

A barn... that honestly sounds funny. I don't get the word... barn:)...

But it'd seem like a hassle [?]. Some dogs dig alot, and I'm not sure what the policy on pets on planes are.

Txon Taronyu

well dogs can be useful in protecting the camp,hunting, and warning about danger at night.

also I don't mean a barn I just mean a fenced area with several sections
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Txon Taronyu

im a bit more iffy on cats because they are less usefull

guest2859

I know... but pets add extra planning and would take up more time.

'Itan Atxur

Agreed. We should focus on just ourselves atm. I'm certainly not saying "no pets". I'm just saying we need to create a real foundation before we can discuss such things.

guest2859

Okay, there are a million threads like this, but we need to lay out the ranks, how many needed, etc.

As far as I know, we'll need:

Hunters
Cooks
Medics
Guards
Teachers

Another thing, I think we should pay attention to age. If this goes as planned, I won't show up the first few years because I have to deal with college, get a start on my job and make money before I can take off across the world. I'm sure I'm not the only one but others need to consider that.

'Itan Atxur

Maybe this topic should just be for posting the ideas we agree on into the outline, not for actual discussion.

guest2859

Okay... I think I blabbed myself out of the outline to the point where I completely forgot what I was saying. So yeah, I'll sleep on it tonight. I got to go.

'Itan Atxur

Txon Taronyu

On the topic of jobs people should have a main job most jobs ( such as cook) would only work for part of the day so I think we should just go with the flow sort of thing just people so things when they are needed
Also having the same job every day would get boring  :P

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Txon Taronyu on February 11, 2010, 02:14:16 PM
On the topic of jobs people should have a main job most jobs ( such as cook) would only work for part of the day so I think we should just go with the flow sort of thing just people so things when they are needed
Also having the same job every day would get boring  :P

I see your point here and I agree that we should all have multiple skills. Doing nothing is deadly when trying to live off the land.

But the point of this topic is mostly to collect the ideas we've discussed in the other topics in one place, so we should probably discuss this in the Perm-tribe topic or one of the others ;D

Txon Taronyu

true we should talk about this on the other form

but all im saying is everbody needs to do things not so much in a structured form but do things more just volentering such as I might volenter to cook one night and anouther I will volentier to go hunting

'Itan Atxur

guest2859

So, everyone is better off going in some kind of shift cycle?

Txontaw

Quote from: Txontoruk on February 12, 2010, 02:51:37 PM
So, everyone is better off going in some kind of shift cycle?

Perhaps with some jobs, however, being something like a good hunter would probably be a more permanent position.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

guest2859

Yeah, I'd go at shifts because 1 job for too long makes me paranoid and go ADD. I'd switch between cook and hunter.

MOUNTAINBANSHEE

I personally would have one job. The reason, I like routen.
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Txon Taronyu

with hunters like all jobs they can switch
because once we catch somthing we will not need to hunt for a week or two (deer have a lot of meat) also I might want to be a hunter and also have lots of other jobs so I think everybody should be hunters and take any other jobs that are need help with
It would just not be fair to not be able to switch jobs

Also if you want just one job you just do that job when ever its needed proplem solved