Another newbie from down under.

Started by Tiaothi, December 17, 2010, 07:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiaothi

Great to see the Na'vi culture being made more aware, and a big thanks to the people who make these forums happen and connect other Na'vi from around the world.   :)

Well, anyway a bit about me. I hate talking about myself, but if it is an introduction thread, then I'll have a go.

My name is Alex (aka. Tiaothi) and I live in the deep South of New Zealand. Yes it is cold most times, but we don't see penguins like a lot of people seem to think we do.

I'm 36 years young, and love music, movies, and martial arts.  I'm a hard case typical NZer who loves to see unspoilt land, and proud of NZ's green image and care to the environment and wildlife. I work as an electronics engineer, and have a degree in electronics engineering and computer science. I have also worked as a structural engineer on many large projects.

I'd love to leave this world behind, and go off the grid completely as I'm sick of the media bombarding my brain with what to buy, and what I should think. Shame that I'm also a strong willed person and don't cave in. :)

Anyway, thats me in a nutshell. And I hope I didn't bore you all too much. :D

"Of everything I've lost, I miss my mind the most"

Tsyal Maktoyu

Welcome to the clan ma tsmukan. Sounds like you'll fit right in. :)

Revolutionist

"You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling." - Inception

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest". - Denis Diderot

Key'ìl Nekxetse

Key'ìl Nekxetse on "The Revolutionists"
~$ life --help
The program life received signal SIGSEV. Core dumped.