Déjà vu

Started by Fnua Atxkxe, October 25, 2010, 07:18:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnua Atxkxe

Having taken some type to organise my life, I have finally managed to return in some kind of manner, I hope to be around as often as possible so ummm... Hai ^_^;; feel free to say hi back, I be quite friendly and don't bite... Much :P anything you want to know, ask away :3
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

guest2859

Hey, look at that, me, 'Itan, and you have finally made it back in a hopefully sustainable way.

Fnua Atxkxe

I noticed, is good to be back, missed you all O:

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^

Tonbogiri

Yes indeed, a huge welcome back hug  :D.

It's great to see that some of the old faces are returning to the board! I am sure that we all missed you.

For those of you who don't know him, fnua was one of the earliest members of our tribe - he was a good friend to me when i arrived, and even went on the "Radio Avatar" podcast for the first episode. A general all round good guy!

old gallery link?id=2051[/img]

Na'viru san LearnNaviyä sìk oel olo'txepit nerekx siveiyi talun
    lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpong...

Rwctt

Man Fnua it's been so long :) Welcome back oeyä tsmukan. You here for good now?

Fnua Atxkxe

I still can't believe I left O_o oh well ^-^ yes is hte answer to the question and thanks Tonbogiri, it was good to see some old faces mingling with the new ^^