How I would love to join. Just 1 problem...

Started by KxanìaTaronyu, March 11, 2010, 12:18:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eana Tanhì

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Txontaw

Quote from: KxanìaTaronyu on March 12, 2010, 01:06:25 AM
Wow. This seems a pretty active topic, Irayo again for all the support. Won't I forgot to explain is the fact that I'm 14. Somehow I don't think my parents would allow me to go  :-[. On the other hand. I know of a great place in aus, around 100km away from my house. Because I live in the Top end of Aus, it is very bushy, but there is one place that is COMPLETE rainforest, never any humans going there, and sh** loads of Wallabies and Dingoes to hunt  ;)... Just a suggestion though!

Again, your fears are not necessary. I am 15, but when we actually start, I'll be well over 18. That's because we're not starting now. We're actually starting in about four years, maybe more. So keep coming up with excuses, but you know you want to come. ;)
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

KxanìaTaronyu

I can get pictures if you Really want me too, and that's great you'll be starting in the future. and Yes, I do want to come. Badly :P Just go to google maps, go to australia, go to the Northern territory, and on the west side there is a place called 'Raft Point'. People go down there, but hardly ever. Around, hmm, eight kms back down that road is where the rainforest is. There is a small road that goes through the middle, but like I said; hardly disturbed.
"Oel kameie ayngati. Irayo ayngaru ulte Eywa ngahu. 'Ivong Na'vi aysmukan sì aysmuke. Aynga lu Eywayä ayeylan ulte aynga lu yawne oer. Kìyevame!" 

Txontaw

Quote from: KxanìaTaronyu on March 12, 2010, 09:09:04 PM
I can get pictures if you Really want me too, and that's great you'll be starting in the future. and Yes, I do want to come. Badly :P Just go to google maps, go to australia, go to the Northern territory, and on the west side there is a place called 'Raft Point'. People go down there, but hardly ever. Around, hmm, eight kms back down that road is where the rainforest is. There is a small road that goes through the middle, but like I said; hardly disturbed.

Sounds cool. You should post some pictures in the location thread, and we'll definitely check it out.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

KxanìaTaronyu

I would but I only go down there every, now and again, because we go camping at 'raft point' it takes a lot of time, effort and money to get down there :S
"Oel kameie ayngati. Irayo ayngaru ulte Eywa ngahu. 'Ivong Na'vi aysmukan sì aysmuke. Aynga lu Eywayä ayeylan ulte aynga lu yawne oer. Kìyevame!" 

KxanìaTaronyu

Here is a birds eye view from google maps. The road that goes through is somewhere to the south..

Txontaw

KxanìaTaronyu

1 other thing is that there are so many better places that you have to consider  :-\

Fnua Atxkxe

Do you know of these better places? This one looks quite good.
Anyone feel free to add me on msn or skype: [email protected]

Oe kamä ìlä oeyä txe´lan ulte fìtsenge leiu oel hu ayngati ma oeyä smukan sì smuke ulte nga ma Coga, nì´ul to fra´u ^_^