Kaltxì!

Started by Txonari, June 29, 2010, 03:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txonari

I just joined here not even a few days ago. But I must say, reading the posts on this forum, watching the movie, has really changed me. I feel much different about modern society now then I did, and it makes me want to leave it all behind.

So, I wish to join the tribe when it starts up... possibly a little after it starts up but that's because supposedly it'd be illegal to join at my age now.

I've posted my profile here.

What do you think?

Irayo!  ;D
All I want is a single thing worth fighting for.

Niwantaw

HELLO.

I SEE YOU PLAN ON JOINING THE NA'VI TRIBE.

WELL THE THING IS.

I DON'T LIKE BLUESKINS

SO I'M AFRAID I AM GOING TO HAVE TO KILL YOU AND EAT YOUR EYES FOR JUJUBES.
Only mostly AWOL.

Txonari

<.< yeeeah.... (he's really obsessed with my eyes...  :-\)

So, if I spraypaint myself... green, you won't kill me, correct? OR, I could just run over you with that large vehicle I found over there *points*  ;D

Eana Tanhì

kaltxì and welcome  ;D
i hope you'll have a good time here...
i wish you luck with the language  ;)

Eywa ngahu

btw don't pay attention on Tawtewng... he's the evil person here  :D  if he kills you, just kill him back  ;)

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Niwantaw

You  can't run me over!

THAT'S.... THAT'S CHEATING!
Only mostly AWOL.

'Ì'awn Menari

Aw just ignore Tatewng.  he does that to all the new Na'vi speakers that come on here. 

Kaltxì, oel ngati kameie  :)
you've joined a great site, as you've already figured out =D

i hope you have fun learning this beautiful language
Eywa Ngahu
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Txonari

Quote from: Tawtewng on June 29, 2010, 03:17:59 PM
You  can't run me over!

Let me look at the rulebook... hmm... can't snipe, can't gouge out the heart, says nothing about not running you over!

'Ì'awn Menari

HAHAHAHA i'm going to like this kid XD

Tatewng you're losing ngayä touch if the new ones are kicking ur butt  :D
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Niwantaw

RULE #666: no killing Tawtewng.
Only mostly AWOL.

Txonari

Quote from: Tawtewng on June 29, 2010, 03:22:52 PM
RULE #666: no killing Tawtewng.

Really? Page 45, section 4.3, rule 666: Ice cream is strictly forbidden

Why? I don't know... I like ice cream

Actually, it says "Don't poke him in the eye" which I'd say is a far way from 'killing'.

Txonari

But uh, anyway people, what do you think of me joining the tribe when it starts up?

Niwantaw

wrong rulebook man... wrong rulebook

and go for it it's your life do what you want to do (at least... as long as it's not tooooo evil... That's MY job)
Only mostly AWOL.

Txonari

Quote from: Tawtewng on June 29, 2010, 03:30:20 PM

and go for it it's your life do what you want to do (at least... as long as it's not tooooo evil... That's MY job)

Oh, it'll be PLENTY evil. But I'll cut you a break there, I won't make it TOO evil.  ;)

Txepä Tsyal

Quote from: 'Itan tanhì on June 29, 2010, 03:31:17 PM
Quote from: Tawtewng on June 29, 2010, 03:30:20 PM

Oh, it'll be PLENTY evil. But I'll cut you a break there, I won't make it TOO evil.  ;)
"You have a strong heart, no fear...but stupid"
~Neytiri.

This is great! New members are coming that are fully ready to take anything head on (including Tawtewng and the real-life tribe!), even though they may not know what they are getting themselves into.

Quote from: 'Itan tanhì on June 29, 2010, 03:20:18 PM
Quote from: Tawtewng on June 29, 2010, 03:17:59 PM
You  can't run me over!

Let me look at the rulebook... hmm... can't snipe, can't gouge out the heart, says nothing about not running you over!

I think I speak for most here when I say I like your style, and if you persist and wanting to run Tawtewng over with the vehicle yourself, then at least let me have shotgun :D
New personal modo:

Eana Tanhì

QuoteI think I speak for most here when I say I like your style, and if you persist and wanting to run Tawtewng over with the vehicle yourself, then at least let me have shotgun

i like his style too... and i would like a shotgun  :D 

Txonari

QuoteThis is great! New members are coming that are fully ready to take anything head on (including Tawtewng and the real-life tribe!), even though they may not know what they are getting themselves into.

I may not have a great idea of what I'm getting into... but I'm certainly excited at the idea of trying

QuoteThis is great! New members are coming that are fully ready to take anything head on (including Tawtewng and the real-life tribe!), even though they may not know what they are getting themselves into.

Haha, you can have shotgun in both the literal and figurative sense! *hands Dracus a shotgun*  ;)

EDIT:
QuoteI like his style too... and i would like a shotgun

No problem! Shotguns for everyone! *hands Eana a shotgun*

Eana Tanhì

hey! and what about me? can't i have a shotgun too?  :(  i wanna kill Tawtewng with you...   :D

Txonari

Quote from: Eana Tanhì on June 29, 2010, 04:37:23 PM
hey! and what about me? can't i have a shotgun too?  :(  i wanna kill Tawtewng with you...   :D

EDIT:
QuoteI like his style too... and i would like a shotgun

No problem! Shotguns for everyone! *hands Eana a shotgun*

;)

'Ì'awn Menari

LOL now he's getting an army XD
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Txepä Tsyal

Quote from: 'Itan tanhì on June 29, 2010, 04:35:27 PM

I may not have a great idea of what I'm getting into... but I'm certainly excited at the idea of trying
Great attitude tsmukan ;D

Quote from: 'Itan tanhì on June 29, 2010, 04:35:27 PM
Haha, you can have shotgun in both the literal and figurative sense! *hands Dracus a shotgun*  ;)

*examines shotgun*
*runs into mysterious secret lab*
*sounds of fiddling, clancking, saws, and Elvis inside*
*returns with brand new (and very shiny) gatling-shotgun mixture gun with 250,000 rounds of M10 HCl and Magnesium burn mixture with firing speed of 150 per second*
Oh yeah, this is gonna be fun ;D
New personal modo: