Kaltxi!

Started by Eyktan16, April 20, 2011, 07:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eyktan16

Kaltxi! hello there everyone! (Just to let you all know in advance, im new here on the forum)

I've been looking into the entire real-life Na'vi tribe for a good while now and i think that i've decided that i really want to commit and get in on this. It all sounds like a great idea that will give many people that go a challenging and fun experience. I'm not sure whether im in the right place or not to introduce myself and let somebody know that i want to commit to this soooo if this isn't the right place then i  am like REALLY sorry for that! :) I hope this is the right place  :) Irayo!

Nìmwey

Hi and welcome. ;) This is the first activity I see here in five days.

'Itan Atxur

Kaltxì ma tsmukan! Glad to see a new face here (and you definitely posted in the right area  ;)). We can use all the help we can get! Right now we're really struggling to find a suitable location mainly because immigration laws are so tough. Any research or help of any kind you can offer would be greatly appriciated!

;D ;D

-Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Eyktan16

Kaltxi and thanks for the greetings  :) good to know that i'm in the right place  ;) yea sure 'Itan  :) any way i can help out, ill definitely be sure to do so  :) glad to be apart of things  :)  :)