Author Topic: Kaltxi!  (Read 757 times)

Offline hickipedia

• Ketuwong
  • *facepalm*
Kaltxi!
« on: January 04, 2012, 07:32:06 pm »
Hi everyone. I joined this forum almost a week ago, and I find I am spending all my time on the internet on this sub-forum reading through all your posts (location seems to be a problem eh)! Anyway...

Name [on board]: hickipedia

First name: Chris

Skills: I am able to keep a cool head when things get a little hairy, fast runner (I am wasted over long distances, we dwarves are natural sprinters), great hand-eye co-ordination, fishing, and I can cook.:D Some people might also say I'm funny, but that might not be a skill...

As it has been said on here, the tribe is definitely a few years off yet, so anything that needs to be learnt, can be in that time.

Jobs you would like: There are no particular jobs that I would not be willing to do at the moment, however, over time my mind might change and I might like to do something in particular.

Additional: Currently I am learning Na'vi (am I right in guessing that would be the "native" language of the tribe?), I seem to be good at settle problems between people, so if some sort of feud appeared within the tribe, I could try and sort it.

I really hope that this tribe can succeed, it would be a shame to see the work that has already been done go to waste. I don't know how you current tribe members feel about letting someone complete new in, having never seen what they're like on the forums before.

Thanks. ^o^
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 08:22:54 pm by hickipedia »

Offline Nìmwey

• 'Eveng
Re: Kaltxi!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 04:09:15 am »
Always nice to see "new blood" here, and we need more activity. ;D *Cough*

About the language, you can check this thread for example: http://forum.learnnavi.org/tribe-ideas/our-exact-lifestyle-plan/

And welcome. :D

Become LearnNavi's friend on Facebook Follow LearnNavi on Twitter! Watch LearnNavi's videos on YouTube

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Privacy Policy
| XHTML | RSS | WAP2 | Site Rules

LearnNavi is not affiliated with the official Avatar website,
James Cameron, LightStorm Entertainment or The Walt Disney Company.
All trademarks and servicemarks are the properties of their respective owners.
Images in the LearnNavi.org Forums and Gallery may not be used without permission.

LearnNavi Affiliates:
ToS

LearnNavi is the community to learn Na'vi, the Avatar Language
"A place where real friendships are made." -Paul Frommer

AvatarMeet | Learn Na'vi Forum | Learn Na'vi Wiki | Na'viteri

LearnNavi