New Member, hoping to learn.

Started by Navi At Heart, January 12, 2012, 06:20:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navi At Heart

Name [On Board]: Navi At Heart

Name: Austin (friends call me Cowboy)

Skills: Physically strong, fast, well conditioned, resilient (by that I mean I can take the daily grind of hard work and some. :)), good hunter, fair fisherman, very outgoing and able to make friends quickly, and if it means anything I'm an amateur mixed martial artist so I have the ability to hold my own in bad situations and even able to teach others who wish to learn.

Jobs you would like: Well I think I would be best suited as a hunter but if need be I can teach others basic and advanced martial art techniques for self defense.

Additional: I'll Tell you guys a bit about myself in this section. I am Native American and was born on the Blackfeet Indian reservation in Montana were I still reside. I'm an amateur MMA fighter with a 3-0 record (W-L), Ive taught several classes at my gym and am seeking a belt soon. Life by the mountains is great for testing my survival skills. Every 2 weeks or so me and my friends spend several nights in the mountains, and I hunt on my uncles land every winter. I fool around with a bow every now and then just for fun. Im not much of a carpenter, mechanic, or blacksmith,I fit more as a laborer/hunter/scout if anything. My Na'vi is non-existent but I am ever eager to learn. Well thats me so far if there is anything else you would like to ask me please do.

NAH/Cowboy  :)
Call me Cowboy :)

Mako

Kaltxì ma oeyä 'eylan sì tsmukan amip!

Welcome to the forums!

Navi At Heart

Thank you very much I hope to learn as much as I can.

Nìmwey

Navi At Heart

Irayo nìxtan (If I'm saying that properly, thats a huge step for me ;D)

Nìmwey

Quote from: Navi At Heart on January 13, 2012, 02:28:03 PM
Irayo nìxtan (If I'm saying that properly, thats a huge step for me ;D)
I have no idea, I don't speak Na'vi at all. ;) I'm just here for the tribe.

Navi At Heart

Ah I see.  :) well I hope im saying thank you very much correctly.

Tsmuktengan

I am very late (full of work currently, almost no social life), yet a warm zola'u niprrte ma eylan.  ;)

Feel free to help emitting your choices and opinions. We need to go on anyway and find a way through. I think I have a good idea but this will require organization. I think I post later about this.

Navi At Heart

Great I cant wait to hear about it  :).