Tribe (This forum is retired. All topics are read-only.) > Introductions

Kaltxi :)

<< < (3/3)

Tirea Aean:
Ahaaa! Nice one.  ;D

EDIT: I have just realized that I am posting in /tribe-introductions. Curse the fact that /introductions and /tribe-introductions are both called "Introductions" :| :-[ (I often confuse them while quickly checking /unreadreplies and /unread)

Eyahlu:

--- Quote from: Reyona te Tsateka Ray'i'itan on January 08, 2012, 07:38:07 pm ---I was born over there, and most of my da's side of the family lives there :O How far are you from North Gwinnett High?

--- End quote ---

hmm. not sure. we've played games against them tho(I'm in marching band).

Mako:

--- Quote from: Tirea Aean on January 08, 2012, 07:47:32 pm ---Ahaaa! Nice one.  ;D

EDIT: I have just realized that I am posting in /tribe-introductions. Curse the fact that /introductions and /tribe-introductions are both called "Introductions" :| :-[ (I often confuse them while quickly checking /unreadreplies and /unread)

--- End quote ---

Ehhhehehehehe, yeah, I do that too :P Still nice to say hi though :P

--- Quote from: Eyahlu on January 09, 2012, 03:09:51 pm ---
--- Quote from: Reyona te Tsateka Ray'i'itan on January 08, 2012, 07:38:07 pm ---I was born over there, and most of my da's side of the family lives there :O How far are you from North Gwinnett High?

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Ahh, then I know you've heard of my school's marching band. The Harrison Hoyas.

Eyahlu:

--- Quote from: Eyahlu on January 09, 2012, 03:09:51 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Ahh, then I know you've heard of my school's marching band. The Harrison Hoyas.
[/quote]

yeah i have

Tsmuktengan:
Zola'u niprrte.

To be honest, I just do not care about this Avatar reference stuff. You like it or do not like it, that's a matter of person.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version