Kaltxi :)

Started by Eyahlu, January 04, 2012, 02:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eyahlu

Name [on board]: Eyahlu
First name: Leah
Skills: fishing, cooking, sewing, playing flute, basic first aid (but i plan on taking nursing in college), good with kids, fast learner,
Jobs you would like: Pretty much anything (except fishing because i don't like touching fish). I'm always that person that'll do whatever job i'm given(and i don't complain)
Additional: umm i'm real easy to get along with. i always respect others. I tell a LOT of stories (that's what my friends say, at least). I'm an actress. I'm in advanced drama at school and people tell me i'm really good. I also play flute in the marching band. I love nature. I've thought about living off the grid for a long time, but na'vi style with you guys would be even better than regular! I read on a post that it'll be about 3-4 years till you guys actually start the tribe, so that'll give me some time to take nursing and environmental science in college. So i can help people when they need medical attention.

Nìmwey

Yay, new members! ;D
QuoteI'm an actress. I love nature.
You and me both. :D

Eyahlu

that's so cool! maybe we could have a little theater or something!

Mako

Quote from: Eyahlu on January 04, 2012, 02:43:36 PM
Skills: fishing, cooking, sewing, playing flute, basic first aid (but i plan on taking nursing in college), good with kids, fast learner,
Jobs you would like: Pretty much anything (except fishing because i don't like touching fish). I'm always that person that'll do whatever job i'm given(and i don't complain)
Additional: umm i'm real easy to get along with. i always respect others. I tell a LOT of stories (that's what my friends say, at least). I'm an actress. I'm in advanced drama at school and people tell me i'm really good. I also play flute in the marching band. I love nature. I've thought about living off the grid for a long time, but na'vi style with you guys would be even better than regular! I read on a post that it'll be about 3-4 years till you guys actually start the tribe, so that'll give me some time to take nursing and environmental science in college. So i can help people when they need medical attention.

You're close :O Ever been to the Marietta Square? Oh, and while I'm here, zola'eiu nìprrte.

Eyahlu

Quote from: Reyona te Tsateka Ray'i'itan on January 08, 2012, 01:27:54 PM
Quote from: Eyahlu on January 04, 2012, 02:43:36 PM

You're close :O Ever been to the Marietta Square? Oh, and while I'm here, zola'eiu nìprrte.

yes, but it's been years since i was last there

Mako

Ahh, 's a right shame. I live in Kennesaw, about a 15 minute drive.

Eyahlu

sure is! i live in Snellville. It's in Gwinnett county. About 45 minutes from Atlanta. maybe one day we could meet up and talk about Avatar.  :D  No one around here is into it. When i bring it up, EVERYONE asks, "Is that the one with the blue people?" so annoying

Mako

I was born over there, and most of my da's side of the family lives there :O How far are you from North Gwinnett High?

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Eyahlu on January 08, 2012, 07:36:00 PM
No one around here is into it. When i bring it up, EVERYONE asks, "Is that the one with the blue people?" so annoying

This.

--TA of Baltimore

Mako

Quote from: Tirea Aean on January 08, 2012, 07:41:56 PM
Quote from: Eyahlu on January 08, 2012, 07:36:00 PM
No one around here is into it. When i bring it up, EVERYONE asks, "Is that the one with the blue people?" so annoying

This is sad. Very sad only.

--TA of Baltimore

^^^^

Tirea Aean

Ahaaa! Nice one.  ;D

EDIT: I have just realized that I am posting in /tribe-introductions. Curse the fact that /introductions and /tribe-introductions are both called "Introductions" :| :-[ (I often confuse them while quickly checking /unreadreplies and /unread)

Eyahlu

Quote from: Reyona te Tsateka Ray'i'itan on January 08, 2012, 07:38:07 PM
I was born over there, and most of my da's side of the family lives there :O How far are you from North Gwinnett High?

hmm. not sure. we've played games against them tho(I'm in marching band).

Mako

Quote from: Tirea Aean on January 08, 2012, 07:47:32 PM
Ahaaa! Nice one.  ;D

EDIT: I have just realized that I am posting in /tribe-introductions. Curse the fact that /introductions and /tribe-introductions are both called "Introductions" :| :-[ (I often confuse them while quickly checking /unreadreplies and /unread)

Ehhhehehehehe, yeah, I do that too :P Still nice to say hi though :P

Quote from: Eyahlu on January 09, 2012, 03:09:51 PM

Ahh, then I know you've heard of my school's marching band. The Harrison Hoyas.

Eyahlu

Quote from: Eyahlu on January 09, 2012, 03:09:51 PM

Ahh, then I know you've heard of my school's marching band. The Harrison Hoyas.
[/quote]

yeah i have

Tsmuktengan

Zola'u niprrte.

To be honest, I just do not care about this Avatar reference stuff. You like it or do not like it, that's a matter of person.  :)