Tribe (This forum is retired. All topics are read-only.) > Introductions

Kaltxi :)

(1/3) > >>

Eyahlu:
Name [on board]: Eyahlu
First name: Leah
Skills: fishing, cooking, sewing, playing flute, basic first aid (but i plan on taking nursing in college), good with kids, fast learner,
Jobs you would like: Pretty much anything (except fishing because i don't like touching fish). I'm always that person that'll do whatever job i'm given(and i don't complain)
Additional: umm i'm real easy to get along with. i always respect others. I tell a LOT of stories (that's what my friends say, at least). I'm an actress. I'm in advanced drama at school and people tell me i'm really good. I also play flute in the marching band. I love nature. I've thought about living off the grid for a long time, but na'vi style with you guys would be even better than regular! I read on a post that it'll be about 3-4 years till you guys actually start the tribe, so that'll give me some time to take nursing and environmental science in college. So i can help people when they need medical attention.

Nìmwey:
Yay, new members! ;D

--- Quote ---I'm an actress. I love nature.
--- End quote ---
You and me both. :D

Eyahlu:
that's so cool! maybe we could have a little theater or something!

Mako:

--- Quote from: Eyahlu on January 04, 2012, 02:43:36 pm ---Name [on board]: Eyahlu
Skills: fishing, cooking, sewing, playing flute, basic first aid (but i plan on taking nursing in college), good with kids, fast learner,
Jobs you would like: Pretty much anything (except fishing because i don't like touching fish). I'm always that person that'll do whatever job i'm given(and i don't complain)
Additional: umm i'm real easy to get along with. i always respect others. I tell a LOT of stories (that's what my friends say, at least). I'm an actress. I'm in advanced drama at school and people tell me i'm really good. I also play flute in the marching band. I love nature. I've thought about living off the grid for a long time, but na'vi style with you guys would be even better than regular! I read on a post that it'll be about 3-4 years till you guys actually start the tribe, so that'll give me some time to take nursing and environmental science in college. So i can help people when they need medical attention.

--- End quote ---

You're close :O Ever been to the Marietta Square? Oh, and while I'm here, zola'eiu nìprrte.

Eyahlu:

--- Quote from: Reyona te Tsateka Ray'i'itan on January 08, 2012, 01:27:54 pm ---
--- Quote from: Eyahlu on January 04, 2012, 02:43:36 pm ---Name [on board]: Eyahlu

--- End quote ---

You're close :O Ever been to the Marietta Square? Oh, and while I'm here, zola'eiu nìprrte.

--- End quote ---

yes, but it's been years since i was last there

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version