Kaltxi

Started by Äteya, July 31, 2011, 09:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Äteya

I would like to join. :)
I'll come back and edit it to make my profile but I can't right now because I have to go to bed. :(

Name [on board]: Äteya
First name:
Skills: I'm getting good at pottery, I'm trying to learn flintknaping  using trial and err(all I can do right now is brake rocks and none turn out pointy), that's all I can think of right now.
Jobs you would like: I can think of any jobs right now but I doubt every one will have one job each so I'll just help out were I can.
Additional: I can't hunt. I'm not a vegetarian but I can't even kill a bug. I know hunting is necessary and I understand that I eat animals, but it just makes me really sad when I kill anything(I once accidentally killed a snail and it made me feel really sad). And I probably will only be able to come to help with start up and in the summer.  

DJ Makto

Zola'u nìprrte! to the Learn Na'vi clan/community. :)

'Itan Atxur

Welcome to Project Tribal :)

We may have finally made a breakthrough in deciding location so things should be picking up!

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Syulang

Zola'u nìprrte, tsmuke

welcome to LN  :) hope you have fun here and meet many awesome people.
Oel ayngati kameie ma oeyä aysmukan sì aysmuke ulte Eywa ayngahu livu

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

Nìmwey

Nice with more girls here, I feel so lonely sometimes. ;)
And I have trouble with hunting too - I guess I could kill an animal if I was starving, but I'd just be glad to let others do the hunting.

Äteya

I probably could hunt if everybody else got really sick and we were out of food.
I just hope that never happens.

Txura Rolyu

Zola'u nìprrte. I will gladly hunt for you and the tribe. Nobody will need to go hungry.  :D
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Tonbogiri

Welcome, Äteya!

No-one will force you to hunt if you do not want to. It is also highly unlikely that we will run out of food completely!
BEsides, if you are quite good at pottery right now, and have a vague grasp of how flint-knapping works, then you already have two very useful skills right there. By the time we are set up, you may be a swiss army knife of skills!

We have every faith in you.

old gallery link?id=2051[/img]

Na'viru san LearnNaviyä sìk oel olo'txepit nerekx siveiyi talun
    lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpong...

Äteya

I am getting good a pottery. ;D
I have no books on flintknaping and have not read anything about it(yet), I'm just finding rocks and trying to smash them together to make pointy triangles.
I haven't made anything yet, but I think it's because the rocks are the wrong kind. :(
Does anyone know were a good website about flintknapping is? ???

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

I would lovely be a hunter :D :D :D
I think I could do a good hunt after animals, with bow and arrows :)

Äteya

Don't forget, you can fish and trap too.
If you know how.

'Itan Atxur

I think we'll be doing a lot of fishing and trapping as well as small scale farming.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Txura Rolyu

^^ Fì'u

I am certain that hunting will be a realatively rare thing to go about doing. I am wondering what the policy will be about animals eating out crops though...  :-\
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Key'ìl Nekxetse

Ma Äteya, I think there is quite a bit of information around on the web; I did some experiments a while ago with flint.
Key'ìl Nekxetse on "The Revolutionists"
~$ life --help
The program life received signal SIGSEV. Core dumped.